Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is any1 elses day messed up way the clocks changin??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is any1 elses day messed up way the clocks changin??

as title says, feels like a mega strange evening now!! or is it just me??
    Originally posted by VXR Staff
    Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

definitely!!!

Comment

nope mate i enjoyed the extra hour in bed befor havin to get up and take the girlfriend to work.
      the day feels like its going slow theo lol
      sigpic
      3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

im over the moon as i would be up at 4:30am. but that will be 5:30 but wont if you get me yeeeaaaa
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

luvin the extra hour off work..

Comment

I was quite impressed that the bus changed its time by itself, lol. Had my last beemer for 7 yeras and very time I just left it in winter time as I needed to go through the menu to get the time changed!
            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

4 folk txt me 2 mind me!!!! am a really that blonde and yep a had minded

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
              R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

I wish they would leave them alone prefer the extra light at the end of the day,

Comment

hell yes, i was up early and im sat here now feeling like i need to go to bed and as for my better half she is out for the count already

Comment

has the clocks gone back ? made no difference to me whatsoever , could be due to not getting home till 3am and just waking up when i felt like it

Comment

just you

Comment

Although i gained an hour in bed i felt as though an hour had been stolen!! II set my alarm for 7 am, was to be up at 6am to open up at work..(7am=6am new time..) at 6:20 am i thought to my self.. YAS!!! 1 hour sleep left! Although turns out my iphone automatically updates the time so i was late
                        Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotchy1 View Post
                          Although i gained an hour in bed i felt as though an hour had been stolen!! II set my alarm for 7 am, was to be up at 6am to open up at work..(7am=6am new time..) at 6:20 am i thought to my self.. YAS!!! 1 hour sleep left! Although turns out my iphone automatically updates the time so i was late
                          we had a cheek liein bowt the house yesterday complainin we were tired aw afternoon....dont think we would have moved if it wasni for work

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
                          R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

Working...
                          X