This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arghhhhh neighbours im fuming

Please excuse me everyone just going to have a rant about my ****ing neighbours that have given us grief for like 6 years.....
    we have tried numerous times to have them evicted after they have assaulted my mum and dad, caused nuisance, damaged our property and just generally caused trouble for us, they deal drugs on a regular basis and drink till god knows when in the morning keeping me up when i have to start work at 6. Unfortunately we live in a housing association and they are proper useless we have gone to court over this and nothing has ever happened they just dont seem to care as we never have "enough proof" even though wev had security cameras up and even taken photos which miraculously went missing weeks before the court date! Anyways there are a certain few teenagers which go in there that are alwasy eyeing up the vxr and watch my every move when i drive in and out of the driveway, iv been away over the weekend as luckily im moving out into my bfs place next week and the car has been left on my driveway tucked in the corner out the way, friday my dust caps were there and shock horror i go out this morning and some little **** has taken them i know its only something simple like but i work damn hard to pay for that car and little low lifes like that who cant even afford a push bike can just come along and take it to **** me off, as you can imagine i am not a happy bunny and just want to go round there screaming no-one touches my car grrrrrrr!!!! thank god im moving on saturday!!!! i know for a fact this was them as no-one else has access to our shared driveway!
    but yeah sorry guys rant over just had to get it off my chest im fuming!!!!

we had the same problems with the neigbour over the road she put a nail through the other halfs van tyre, we had it on camera. i had a right slanging match in the street with her about it shes not done anything since cause she knows our cameras work, plus everyone else on the street took our side

Comment

id love to go ranting and raving but the woman would probably stab me she has done it to someone before and got away with it and im ok im moving but my parents still have to live here and my little brother and other people in our street run scared because of the amount of trouble they cause so just go into hiding!

Comment

cant they get a move cause of it?

Comment

nope theyve tried to get a transfer but we never get awarded enough points funny that, the company just hate making any effort to help its tenants and they cant afford to buy a place or go privately and to get an exchange would be difficult as whenever they mention our street name they turn their noses up and say no

Comment

Originally posted by anna200289 View Post
            nope theyve tried to get a transfer but we never get awarded enough points funny that, the company just hate making any effort to help its tenants and they cant afford to buy a place or go privately and to get an exchange would be difficult as whenever they mention our street name they turn their noses up and say no
            i know that feeling where trying to sell our ex council house and cause of the street no one will buy it have they had police involved? cause they can help them get a move.

Comment

yeah loads of times wev rang the police but think theyve gave up round here and aswell cause theres drugs involved wev got a feeling the woman is a stitch and grasses everyone else up for dealing and then some dodgy copper is protecting her were always letting them know and they never seem to do anything she gets away with murder

Comment

Originally posted by anna200289 View Post
                yeah loads of times wev rang the police but think theyve gave up round here and aswell cause theres drugs involved wev got a feeling the woman is a stitch and grasses everyone else up for dealing and then some dodgy copper is protecting her were always letting them know and they never seem to do anything she gets away with murder
                if i was them i would leave the house go for a private house for a few months then say they cant afford it anymore (if they cant) go to the council and sit there till they house them.

Comment

Sorry to hear this anna never had to go through anything like this myself which I am glad about because I dont think i could hold my temper aswell as you have.

I seem to be saying this alot now a days but it always seems to be good honest people that suffer.

Comment

yeah iv had enough now im going to try and help them get a new place 6 years is too long its a joke!

Comment

i totally am feeling for you anna, my GF mother had exact problem with there neighbours, they used to always give her trouble crashed into my GF car etc.. They are moving now because the council will not evict them.. Its not right..

God help the son when i see him out of the street...
                      sigpic

Comment

my bf lives in a housing association newish small block of flats and the day i picked my astra vxr up, i watched as all the little yops surrounded it.

they didn't realised it was my bf's missus' car so he had a little word and if they see anyone go near it they tell them 2 leave it alone. don't stop some kids stealing 4 dust caps, a vxr badge and an ariel....

just stupid things, but still principle that someone has been NEAR my car. very protective.

caught one kid who i gave a fag to trying 2 slash a tyre last week! THE CHEEK!!!

my bf has put a camera up outside his flat now and it points at our cars.

soon catch the little *****!

Comment

oh no thats awful! yeah wev had cameras up and caught them doing loads but every time they say its "not enough evidence" nothing is ever enough!

Comment

housing association are awful. luckily i live at home and am quite lucky the area i live in etc financially. i always thort ppl in council or housing association places got it easy but bloody hell! u ask for a bit of help or something 2 be done or for u to feel safe and u get treated like crap!!!

luckily, the main lady at the one my bf is part of is his old teacher and she used 2 help my bf out alot when he was younger so she's really good and alot more gets done now, which is brilliant but not for the other 2 bloke that live in the block.

its awful system!

Comment

Feel for you Anna...you sound at the end of your tether.
                              Few ideas for you
                              Approach the housing authority in as reasonable a manner as possible,(i know its hard) detail all your problems over the years and the fact that you are concerned for your parents health because of it....................then tell them you are documenting everything including the times that you have contacted the authority and nothing has been done. Make sure you involve the police and the way to get them involved is to write your concerns in a letter and ask them to see what they can do.....they will not ignore letters as they go through a process........up the ranks and back down again until someone takes responsibility for it. Let them all know that you will consider going to the media if no satisfaction, that should get their attention

Your thoughts about the possible bent copper using her as a snitch are not impossible but are highly unlikely...........the system was changed years ago so that individual coppers dont handle their informants everything goes to source handling units...hth
                              Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                              Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                              loved and lost, gave and took
                              Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X