This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My view

This sin bin stuff is getting silly, i watched the BNP on question times the other day. I hated the filth coming from his mouth but he had a right to be there like all the others. If you don't like it don't read it.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

the mods are there to keep things in order yeah . i didn`t see one thing that jess wrote on here that could offend anyone , in my eyes she got sin binned for nothing and if the mod that did the binning can prove me wrong feel free to .

if not my view of bullying and harassment stands ,

ps ... BO55 - why didn`t you reply to my pm earlier ?

i post this here as i know your watching everything i post

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
      the mods are there to keep things in order yeah . i didn`t see one thing that jess wrote on here that could offend anyone , in my eyes she got sin binned for nothing and if the mod that did the binning can prove me wrong feel free to .

im sure chris will be willing to give you fedback on the questions you've asked. i can't believe for one min he would do it for no reason.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post

Replied Daz

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
          im sure chris will be willing to give you fedback on the questions you've asked. i can't believe for one min he would do it for no reason.
          I heared it was because he's jelous that Jess is getting to give Chris sexytime. He really want's chris', but Jess is stopping him. Get Jess out the way and it's a free pass.

Classic Mid Sommer Murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
            I heared it was because he's jelous that Jess is getting to give Chris sexytime. He really want's chris', but Jess is stopping him. Get Jess out the way and it's a free pass.

You been drinking Diesel again?

Astra

Comment

lol, some1s gonna get there wrists slapped!!
              Originally posted by VXR Staff
              Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

Comment

you can't say that.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I enjoyed watching that program and like what everyone had to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X