This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a bunch of drunken posties

well thats what they`ll be saying on satuday when they see us on the picket line

Originally posted by Daz View Post
    well thats what they`ll be saying on satuday when they see us on the picket line
    Ha good luck with that Daz you'll be busy as **** when you go back with the back log. Im in support of what your doing by the way!

Mon the drunken posties!

Comment

I really want to be a Postman

Comment

it`s been a busy week , i really wished they would of come to some sort of an agreement as losing a days pay is gunna hurt my bank balance which isn`t that good at the moment .
        royal mail will cut of there nose despite there face

Comment

Saw a photo of a group of posties with drink in their hands in the Sun. I have got two words for them,

SHAME and DISGRACE!
          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
            Saw a photo of a group of posties with drink in their hands in the Sun. I have got two words for them,

SHAME and DISGRACE!
            it`s life i`m afraid , although i agree drinking on the picket line isn`t gunna do them any favors ,
            2 years ago when the last strikes where on there was only 6 peeple turned up at 4.30 am for the picket line , most others just seen it as a day off , this time it`s different , everyone knows it`s our future at stake , thats why there was 24 of us on the picket line last friday , this saturday there will be more as there was a few on leave ,

one reason i`m on strike is because if we don`t whats to say i`ll have a job in the not so near future ,
            we`ve modernised over the last 5 years which has resulted in 63,000 jobs gone , there loads of issues that need sorting out which the press won`t publish ,
            i used to be proud of working for royal mail but now it`s just a job like any other that pays the bills , if i was forced to go part time or take evr i`de be screwed ,

Comment

Do you want to know the solution?...

Pay the posties monthly by cheque and have it posted to them through the Royal Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post

Pay the posties monthly by cheque and have it posted to them through the Royal Mail.
                LMFAO!

Comment

it`s life i`m afraid , although i agree drinking on the picket line isn`t gunna do them any favors ,
                  2 years ago when the last strikes where on there was only 6 peeple turned up at 4.30 am for the picket line , most others just seen it as a day off , this time it`s different , everyone knows it`s our future at stake , thats why there was 24 of us on the picket line last friday , this saturday there will be more as there was a few on leave ,

one reason i`m on strike is because if we don`t whats to say i`ll have a job in the not so near future ,
                  we`ve modernised over the last 5 years which has resulted in 63,000 jobs gone , there loads of issues that need sorting out which the press won`t publish ,
                  i used to be proud of working for royal mail but now it`s just a job like any other that pays the bills , if i was forced to go part time or take evr i`de be screwed ,

god luck to u mate, hope its gets sorted soon u guys do a good job

Comment

Thats quality.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

wouldn`t solve it as we`de just make sure that pay checks got priority over everything else , perks of the job

Comment

Daz can i ask what exactly are you guys striking for??

Ive just noticed i stay on a street with 10 houses on it and noticed we now have two posties to do our street, one half each...

Is that not a bit extreme?

Comment

wouldn`t solve it as we`de just make sure that pay checks got priority over everything else , perks of the job

Comment

What sort of message does Postman Pat send out?...
                            he's a bloody scab!!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                              Daz can i ask what exactly are you guys striking for??

Ive just noticed i stay on a street with 10 houses on it and noticed we now have two posties to do our street, one half each...

Is that not a bit extreme?
                              this is what royal mail call modernisation , like i`ve said before we`ve put up and done what we`re told as they know better , most of the changes they have done have been for the worse , thats one reason we`re saying enough is enough , time to listen to us now and get royal mail back on track to being a good service againe

Comment

Working...
                              X