This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3 cod6 prorder

ive pre ordered mine from play.com does anyone know when we get them - the ones who pre order? day of release or day before??
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

usally day of release ordered mine at game there opening at midnight gonna be there

Comment

Mine arrives in the post two days after release from Game.

Comment

I've always pre-ordered from Amazon and have always received goods the day they are released. After pre-ordering COD6 2 weeks ago I had an email confirmation stating expected delivery as 10/11/09 - day of release. Not sure how accurate that is going to be though?
        Used to be a Black Corsa VXR

Now a VW Scirocco

Comment

for play its a day be for release

same for the last 2 years for cod4 and cod 5

Comment

Originally posted by regalvxr View Post
            ive pre ordered mine from play.com does anyone know when we get them - the ones who pre order? day of release or day before??
            ive had stuff on pre order from them before and got the game 1 day before official release (batman arkham asylum) was the last 1 i had before release date

Comment

i wouldn't worry to much on delivery date. the way things are going postman pat could still be a strike

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Ordered mine from blockbuster and they reckon they are opening at 12.01 am to sell it, and it will be cheaper then anywhere else.
                Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

ive preordered mine ages ago going to collect it from game

Comment

Working...
                  X