This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha racing for pinks

just finished watching the funnyest programme iv watched for a while, its on the new sky channel called viva (channel 358 ) the programme is called slips, basicaly from what i can get from tonights show is that they get people to come on the show with ther cars and they choose a straight line speed, cornering or combo package to be fitted to the car then they getted pimped up a little bit and they have to do a timed lap around a track and basical the looser hands over ther keys tonights cars wer a saxo vts against a pug 306 its a must watch for a guarenteed laugh
    Last edited by vxrflashvxr; 30 October 2009, 12:01 AM.

whats the show called?

Comment

Slips, on channel 358 on sky
      sigpic

Comment

its like an even cheaper version of pimp my ride with an even worse presenter than westwood, only difference is the race at the end

Comment

Nice one i will watch that when it's on next time.

Comment

its deffo worth a laugh

Comment

Sounds a pisser, however nobody can be more of a moron than westwood!

Comment

the presenter was huey from fun lovin' criminals, whose a don normally, but seemed a bit of a idiot in it. the shows so chavvy! its like some american had this cool idea to have cool cars racing for slips like its the fast n the furious, and then they brought it to the UK, and what do we get? a 306 vs a saxo........

also, is it just me or does it seem to be the top gear track that they used? could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X