This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Paulie

are you watching the wright stuff this morning?!

Huh? I'm trying to sort out a group buy on Forge coolers for the guys, ..what's it about?? x
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

ah, just someone text in about a subject and they were called pauline, thought it might have been you!

Comment

Originally posted by Spool View Post
        ah, just someone text in about a subject and they were called pauline, thought it might have been you!
        Hehe, ..not me Buddy. I'm Paula, but answer to most things . x
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Comment

There's a repeat of it on Fiver at 12.30, so I'm gonna record it to see what you thought was my text x
            sigpic

Comment

ok! hehe!! happened just before i text you, so 10:05 ish, 50 minutes in!

Comment

Cool! x
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                  There's a repeat of it on Fiver at 12.30, so I'm gonna record it to see what you thought was my text x
                  It was about your wee adiction to carbon fibre!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                    It was about your wee adiction to carbon fibre!
                    NO??? REALLY?? Haha, ..maybe there's another one of me somewhere!! x
                    sigpic

Comment

haha!!

leg = pulled on that one me thinks!!!

Comment

I just saw what you were getting at Spool, ..do you really think I'm "the only gay in the village" called Paula/Pauline?? x
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha!! no, but it just popped into my head! sowwy!

Comment

It's alright Sweetie, ..no worries x
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X