This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Nights Good Comment !!!

Went to tescos around 8pm lastnight parked up and wasnt many in the car park so i went to the cash machine to get some money out and there was 2 tesco workers doing the trolley rounds and they walked past me while i was getting cash out, and he said '' thats a awesome looking astra vxr that is, while talking to his mate and said yea looks nice'' i just laughed and smiled them not knowing i was the owner of it does anyone get any good comments like that and you hear them but they dont know your the owner!!

Makes me relise how hard and long it took me to save up for astra vxr and get nice comments like that you can buy that

Rocky
    Arden Racing Edition

mines just a baby signum but ive had countless comments about it - ive even returned from shopping to find people admiring it hahaha ( and lets face it its not THAT special.....yet lol )
    A bloke came into my work yesterday and I made comment about his vec VXR tho....really clean example
    sigpic
    JOIN THE FIGHT!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=371188528552
    DONT JUST SIT THERE AND MOAN.... JOIN THIS AND AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE!!!!
    EVERY NAME COUNTS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

for all the good comments i get i seem to get the same amount of bad comments , only the other day a corsa full of young lads shouted your cars sh*** , i drove past and let the remus do the talking

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
        for all the good comments i get i seem to get the same amount of bad comments , only the other day a corsa full of young lads shouted your cars sh*** , i drove past and let the remus do the talking
        hahaha quality
        sigpic
        JOIN THE FIGHT!!!
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=371188528552
        DONT JUST SIT THERE AND MOAN.... JOIN THIS AND AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE!!!!
        EVERY NAME COUNTS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

Try driving one in a V8 loving country, I usually get "you drive a girls car"etc.
          sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

I parked up the other day, and there were a group of people taking pictures of it!!

Comment

I usually get delivery guys bringing stuff to my house (mainly bits for the car) spying the car sitting on the drive, saying, "really nice car your hubby's got, ..looks like he's done a few bits to it" etc, ... x
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

i let the remus do the talking quite a bit lol
                sigpic
                TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                  I parked up the other day, and there were a group of people taking pictures of it!!
                  talking about pics lol i had my car in the vaux garage and the lad working on my car looked to make sure no one was watching then got his phone out and took a pic and smiled then out his phone back in pocket.
                  he thought no one was watching but my car cctv seen him lol
                  QUALITY
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TomFraser View Post
                    talking about pics lol i had my car in the vaux garage and the lad working on my car looked to make sure no one was watching then got his phone out and took a pic and smiled then out his phone back in pocket.
                    he thought no one was watching but my car cctv seen him lol
                    QUALITY
                    get the vid uploaded Tom , bet it`s funny as folk

Comment

get the vid uploaded Tom , bet it`s funny as folk
                      dont think i got it now mate,i shall have a look
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X