This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leicster tigers / Austin Healy

Well i got there nice and easy plenty of time but coming home i left at 3.30 and got home at 7.30!!!!! shocking.

Anyway if anyone was in leicster yesterday or near the tigers stadium which is really nice inside actualy, and saw hundreds of blokes with matching ties it was us!!

The sad corporate gits made us all 500ish i was told, wear white shirts then on entrance were given gold ties to wear with company embroidered on!!! sad - as - ******

Austin Healy was the guest speaker and i must say he was great value, really funny and very intelligent. Didnt know he played for everton until 17, had an offer to join RAF or a bank but chose rugby instead! Hes an investment banker now for swiss cred and has lots of business interests and runs a venture capitalist company! some great stories and bout martin johnson, wilko being a ponce and dawson et co

anyone else seen him?

my aunt + uncle had the benefit of some of his corporate entertainment at the tigers ground.

True Story : my aunt who plays womens rugby said to martin johnson "can i give you a piggy back" martin johnson was all moody and just said with a stern face "err... no" lol

Comment

I drove past the tigers from work yesterday and saw alot of men wearing white shirts and yellow ties about 3pm ,dont worry you all looked very nice together lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrvic View Post
        I drove past the tigers from work yesterday and saw alot of men wearing white shirts and yellow ties about 3pm ,dont worry you all looked very nice together lol
        cheers - not my scene to be honest but hey you do as your told

a regional director wasnt too happy when he saw me though, his cayman was embarased on the way down

Comment

Working...
        X