This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of getting rid of the corsa

To be honest since having my corsa iv been quite disappointed and already bored of driving it the excitements just gone after only owning it all of a couple of months so am now looking into getting something else between me and sam but not sure what, i quite like the new sciroccos and sam is after a focus st or rs (which aint going to happen iv out my foot down :P !!!!) anyone got any ideas on what we could look into?! Im quite fussy when it comes to cars but this time want to get something im likely to keep for a while!!!

I still think the corsa VXR is the best looking small hatch available , why dont you look at improving the driving dynamics of the corsa?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

it's a shame your not enjoying your corsa. i've owned mine for nearly 10 months now and it still brings a big smile to my face. ..but my finances have taken a dive so i could also be selling mine. i have been looking at audi a3's with a 2.0 turbo engine and the dsg (paddle shift gear box) you could get a fairly decent older shape for about 8k.
      how much are you thinking of spending?

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

get a remap.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X