This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i phones

anyone know much about them? been thinkin about getting one but not sure if its worth the cost for a mobile phone, usualy when i go for the phone with the latest gagets then after the novelty has worn off i only ever use phone and text so i dont wanna get one if its goin to be the same story with the i phone, however i would like a phone with decent internet capability and i like the idea of all the apps, eg dynolicous looks a fun one to play with! so if anyone can tell me the pros and cons it would be great, also is it worth the extra for the 3g 's' model? and would i need any more than the 8gb one, i wont really be using it as an mp3 player,

anyone want a 2 mnth old LG cookie??

nel.
    Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
    Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
    Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

You should find some reviews on the net - I would also consider some of the HTC phones which run Windows Mobile

Astra

Comment

I had a windows mobile the sony ericson experia x1 and it was rubbish the windows operating system is too complicated.
      I now have a blackberry bold the best phone i ever had.

Comment

ive had my iphone for nearly 18months and i am not bored of it.

Comment

Nokia N97 or I-phone??????

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Rich View Post
            I had a windows mobile the sony ericson experia x1 and it was rubbish the windows operating system is too complicated.
            I now have a blackberry bold the best phone i ever had.
            Windows OS isn't complicated - they build it that monkeys could use it

Astra

Comment

Been using the Samsung omnia with windows mobile for the last 10 months, very easy to use, and its a cracking phone, a nice alternative to the iphone imo.
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

ive got an iphone 16gig since march and its fantastic, ive jailbroken my phone so i can mod it loads, you wont get bored u think of a game or app u can get it.

plus the internet ipod and mail and maps u never get bored and is so useful

Comment

Iphone ftw, get at least a 16gig. It's amazing how fast you fill them up!!
                  Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                  Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                  Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

you can never got bored of the iphone due to the ammount of apps and games for it

The others are still playing catch up.

Google android phones like fun. Android 2.0 on the HTC hero is excellent, but the hardware isnt there to back it up yet. Thats the thing with apple, they're excellent at delivering an overall package that just works. Like with the apple mac computers as well.

Comment

The iphone really is as good as people make out. As others have said, everybody else i playing catch up

Comment

i phone had one for last 2 years couldnt live with out it
                        sigpic

Comment

Shame the contract is more expensive on the iphone and hardly any txts

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Magic View Post
                            Shame the contract is more expensive on the iphone and hardly any txts
                            iphone exclusivity deal ends for o2 this month (nov 09)

Its available on orange and vodafone very soon. I think virgin media are desperate to sign it too.

T mobile are rumoured to be starting to sell it too.

Comment

Buy a 2nd hand iphone like i did and get the monthly rolling contract (O2) with 600 minutes and 1200 texts for £20 a month,its a no brainer if you ask me and you will never get bored with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X