• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas/help required

Hi guys and girls,

Basically going to the paintshop soon and need ideas on colour

I have a black vectra, with silver snowflakes,

I want too paint the flakes, bootstrip, window chrome and milly tailpipes but cant think of any colour that would work apart from black or anthracite

Any ideas would be great

Cheers

Stewart
    sigpic

gold
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Haha GOLD = FAIL
      sigpic

Comment

red ? white ?
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

My other half has just got a new motorbike and although most of it is black and shiny, the pipes and other details on it are matt black, like the vinyl wrap matt black on this Astra and it looks really cool. You could do your Milly pipe, your wheels, front V, bootstrip etc. x

sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
            red ? white ?
            I thought about white actually brano, dont know how it would clean up on the pipes tho, but could be ok, good idea

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
            My other half has just got a new motorbike and although most of it is black and shiny, the pipes and other details on it are matt black, like the vinyl wrap matt black on this Astra and it looks really cool. You could do your Milly pipe, your wheels, front V, bootstrip etc. x

Matt black is cool paula but wont it look like its unfinished? Being on the black car? Hmmm great idea
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
              Matt black is cool paula but wont it look like its unfinished? Being on the black car? Hmmm great idea
              I don't think it'd look unfinished, ..just really stealthy and . x
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

grey?
                sigpic
                ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Pink?

Comment

Originally posted by ARAF View Post
                    Pink?
                    Dammit I was gonna say that

Comment

The only car iv seen in which the matt black looks decent was a nissan gtr. I think it suits larger cars better thats just my opinion

Oh My god Nissan what have you done? You haven't created a machine
                      You just made a MONSTER!!!!

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

Comment

Last time i checked the vectra was pretty big?

Its just the bits i wanna do anyway, not the whole car

Oh nearly forgot ; PINK??? Wtf lol, should have said in the original post, SENSIBLE ideas only, lol
                        sigpic

Comment

yellow like a bumble bee then lol saw a matt black r8 yesterday yukkkk
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                          X