This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentists

right today i went to the dentists , now i'm not a lover of them infact i'm petrified , i was only having a filling but they needed to give me 3 injections so i couldnt feel anything , this all goes back to when i was 7 and had a filling and this was back before injections where given so as you could imagine i now am terrified of them after that experience . who else is scared of dentists and why ???
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

im not scared i just dont like fingers in mouth makes me heave.
    sigpic
    Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
    just do it

Comment

I'm terrified of them also, after a dentist 2 years ago, went for a scale and polish, I looked like a scene from Saw after, i've never seen as much blood escape me!

Comment

i`m terrified of them , they fecker pinned me down in chair when i was a kid and shoved the needle into roof of mouth , i hate needles due to this bad experience ,

thanx for reminding me i got dentist on thursday now my abscess has gone ,

Comment

I havent been in ages,aint bloody cheap either

Comment

I'm terrified------------------terrified how much it's going to cost. Not only do they pull teeth, they take an arm and leg as well! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oillite View Post
              I'm terrified------------------terrified how much it's going to cost. Not only do they pull teeth, they take an arm and leg as well! lol.
              your not bloody kidding...hence the reason why i havent been in a while lol

Comment

i do work for about 100 dentists. it all depends on your dentist. i find some are really good at there job, make you feel at ease and will be 'gently' and take you through the whole ordeal step by step to make you feel comfortable.
                on the other hand there are some dentists who don't really care and want to get you in and out as fast as possible and still charge top dollar for it.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

I had tooth ache the start of last year, Went the dentist and came out with a tooth less and a Fractured jaw, My face then turened in to the marshmellow man with a huge chin.

So i dont like dentists no more FACT
                  Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                  Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                  Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

oh and i love dentists they keep the corsa on the road

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

My dentist is the coolest - he owns a VXR8 a Lotus 111R and a Lotus Carlton, I look forward to going for chats

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                        My dentist is the coolest - he owns a VXR8 a Lotus 111R and a Lotus Carlton, I look forward to going for chats
                        how the other half live hey
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                          right today i went to the dentists , now i'm not a lover of them infact i'm petrified , i was only having a filling but they needed to give me 3 injections so i couldnt feel anything , this all goes back to when i was 7 and had a filling and this was back before injections where given so as you could imagine i now am terrified of them after that experience . who else is scared of dentists and why ???

snap mate just the same hear.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                            snap mate just the same hear.
                            these young un's dont know what us oldies had to go through back in the 60's and 70's they have it cushtie now
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

your right there mate.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X