This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Astra VXR Stolen

3 am this morning my sister inlaw had her house broken into and her Astra Vxr stolen, i know its a long shot guys but if any of you see an Astra Vxr in red with the reg KA57 LUL with the 19s flying about please report it to the police. The car was stolen from Sandy in Bedfordshire at 3am and was last seen at about 3.30am on the A1.

Not only do these thieving W**kers need locking for stealing her car but to break into her house steal her bag money and bank cards takes the piss, i hope they catch them and cut the bloody hands off.

Bless her she has just moved into the house, lives alone with her little girl and 2 thieving Wxxnkers come do that why can't these ppl go and get a job like normal ppl GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
    Last edited by SpikeVXR; 12 November 2009, 08:48 PM.

fuk me,not another one

sorry to hear that mate

I hope they catch the thieving scumbags!!!

Comment

Thanks mate, its a total piss take when ppl will break into yr house for yr car, she heard a noise came down and they were just backing it off the drive way, shes just so lucky she didn't come down while they were in the house.

Comment

Hope they catch them too, they should deal punnishment like cutting there hands off, wa**ers,
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah the plus point is the car car be replaced and she cant so good in a way she came down when they wherent in the house

Comment

I agree evyboy these useless Wxxkers should go to work and earn there money like everybody else, she had to work bloody hard to save the money for that car for some thieving little Wxxker to just walk off with grrrrrr.
            Last edited by SpikeVXR; 12 November 2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

sorry to hear about the VXR mate, glad your sister and the little one is ok though.
              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

gutted for you and your sis, they seem to be very popular to steal at the mo.
                VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

That's awful. People like this disgust me. I hope they are caught & SOON!

Comment

That's really awful Paul, ..your poor sis in law. Let's hope they catch the little barstewards. x
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

theres quite alot of this kind of car theft going on round where i live a bloke i work with had the same thing ,

Comment

Its not good is it, she wanted the car for so long, she's had it only 3 months and is now worried if she buys another will it happen again

Comment

Can't believe this is happening so often now! Its such a shame as it puts genuine hard working people off buying nice things as the 'selected few' can't keep their grubby little mits off

Hope she gets it sorted mate!

Comment

mate these are probably all being stolen to order to be broken and sold on to people for spare parts without knowing it is stolen, they would have a problem shifting complete car and these are not worth shipping abroad, its getting more and more common in all of the UK now
                            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

total ***** need a kickin not lockin up at least no one got hurt the car can be replaced a life cant good luck to you and yours mate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X