Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What (to you) is great Customer Service?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What (to you) is great Customer Service?

To me its NOW VX (In Heathrow) calling/Texting me a week after I got My corsa to find out how I was doing.

I found this rather cool!

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
    To me its NOW VX (In Heathrow) calling/Texting me a week after I got My corsa to find out how I was doing.

had the same call from astons a month after owning the burg

also the vx dealers i use in leeds call me now and again ( think the woman on reception likes me )

Comment

i got a call from astons after 7 days and then a month to see how i was getting on with car. perfect service not a single problem never had as good a service before.

Comment

ye got a fone call too

xx

:vxr:M8 tarmac terrorist:vxr: (M8 TT's)

R.I.P Kal...thoughts with your family
        R.I.P Kevin...Only the good die young... xx

Comment

BMW used to pester us all the time, asking for our views on the service we were receiving. It really was a PITA.
          I've had nothing since handover from Archie Moss - 6 weeks ago.

Putting it frankly, I'd rather not be bothered with corperate BS though. I know where they are, and if I have a problem, I'll get on the phone. Until then, they can take no news as good news.

Comment

i thought i was the greatest customer service advisor in the world untill

i spotted a pair of puma trainers online months ago and tried to order them but they were out of stock so i tried elsewhere and same story so i thought man these are popular but this was the story on eveysite so weeks of scanning the web went by and puma.com e-mailed saying that they have stopped production on these items. and i could not buy them at all so i started calling stores nationwide and depotsand no luck untill london said they had them i said great i want them she said they can send out as they are a shop not a depot i started my speach by saying go on do your extra mile for the customer and give them what they want blah blah blah they will get a very good thank you so she said ok i thought great im getting them but in the hype i never even asked what size they were she said is size 4 ok i sain sadly no im a 9 so i called one last place a depot in bisceter and a guy said he knows the ones i want but they are very rare he will put an e-mail out for me nationwide and if they come in he will call me i said ok. few weeks later he called saying nothing and said thanks for remembering to calling me so more weeks went by he called evey now and again nothing mate and i soon forgot untill a week ago he called saying he had them in and size 9 SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

after a few calls we came to an arrangement on payment and they went from 100 pound to 20pound so bargin and they were the last pair in th country and really rare so the guy sent them and the other day they arrived what a star he was i called to thank him and asked if he was the manager he said no he just works in the store room WOW what a guy and great customer service his manager was informed and told that that is how you provide service

Comment

I think you only find out what good customer service is when things aren't going right - bit like insurance you don't know until you need it

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                I think you only find out what good customer service is when things aren't going right - bit like insurance you don't know until you need it
                totally agree there matey
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post

I got my car in july last year from the seat garage and got a christmas card and they wrote to me to remind me when my first mot was!

Pretty good to me, ive had three Seat ibiza's and always went there for servicing and bought the vxr there so i know most of the guys there but that to me is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X