• the suspense in killing me

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/...es/8344417.stm

wish they would get it sorted as my bank balance is starting to get low

Comment

You not getting paid for striking Daz?

Comment

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
        You not getting paid for striking Daz?
        no pay on strike days but on the news it`s just announced that tomorrows strike and mondays strike has been cancelled , this i see as a good thing as i`ll get a full weeks wages next week , also looks like they may be a good deal to come out of this , although i do go on strike i can`t afford it , the car has been sat in my garage since sunday as i`m saving every penny where ever i can , may treat her to a full tank of v-power tomorrow or may just go to pub and get p1ssed as usual on a friday .

on a serious note it`s given me a bit of breathing space and i along with others do hope it gets sorted once and for all ,

Comment

well rumour has it they aint going to have anything settled and in print til middle of next week daz. they may have a verbal agreement but strikes going ahead regardless. give it ten years daz and i cant see there been a royal mail due to the success of email and the amount of customers who have moved and the lack of investment in royal mail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrrob View Post
            well rumour has it they aint going to have anything settled and in print til middle of next week daz. they may have a verbal agreement but strikes going ahead regardless. give it ten years daz and i cant see there been a royal mail due to the success of email and the amount of customers who have moved and the lack of investment in royal mail
            nothings been sorted yet , just glad for the breathing space , this is a good step in the right direction ,

as for losing customers well thats royal mail and the press getting it all wrong , you ask any post person if they are carrying more letters now than before and the answer will be yes ,

only way to get rid of royal mail will be to privatise it but hopefully thats a very long way off ,

Comment

privatising is the only way forward as the government is struggling to pay its way and if they can offlaod it they will to pay for the large debt their running up. as for the increase in letters i bet there all junk mail lol. some companies that have taken customers off you i havent heard off like hermes and parcel2go.com who the **** cant be that big.

Comment

good to hear they have cancelled the strikes,waiting on a couple of things coming that i dont want delayed
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X