This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPH Show - London or Birmingham ?

Anyone attending this year at either Earls Court 5-8th Nov or NEC 12-15 Nov ??

I have a £ 5 voucher code if anyone is wanting to book Silver tickets
    sigpic

Have looked on MPH website all silver tickets for Saturday and Sunday now sold out, but classic car show on at the same time and well worth a look. Tickets available on the door.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steady-Eddie View Post
      Have looked on MPH website all silver tickets for Saturday and Sunday now sold out, but classic car show on at the same time and well worth a look. Tickets available on the door.
      Is that for the NEC, as for London its only Sat that fully booked ?

I can still book for Friday @ NEC no problem according to my screen - SAT & SUN as you say fully booked online

So can you just turnup at the door and whats the difference between a silver ticket and buying on the door ?
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for confusion, sold out at the NEC for Sat and Sun, silver tickets include the live show. If you turn up on the day there is the classic car show and the MPH show but not the live performances.
        sigpic

Comment

RE:- Ticket differences

- Just seen the various descriptions on the website

Thanks for the above
          sigpic

Comment

im going london tomorrow with the old man! he got platinum tickets and front row seats to the show! cant wait! lol i normally end up sitting so far back at shows i might as well brought some binochulars! lol

thats nice of you offering a voucher code! every little helps!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steady-Eddie View Post

Couldn't find any better than the £5 off that Rich has above - although If you want to go to the NEC and are not fussed whether you see the Live Show one you can gain free entry to the MPH via a Classic Car Show ticket for £13 using CLUBS09 as the promo code http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/tickets.php
              Last edited by IanJ; 6 November 2009, 08:47 PM.

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                Couldn't find any better than the £5 off that Rich has above - although If you want to go to the NEC and are not fussed whether you see the Live Show one you can gain free entry to the MPH via a Classic Car Show ticket for £13 using CLUBS09 as the promo code http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/tickets.php
                Thanks for that Ian, might do that instead seeing Friday is the only day I could book for now

Are you going this year ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  Thanks for that Ian, might do that instead seeing Friday is the only day I could book for now

Are you going this year ?
                  Not this year I don't think - I enjoyed the Classic but was disappointed with the MPH show as it's not that big tbh

Will probably go the Autosport/Pistonheads show again though in January - roll on the summer so we can go to the CPOP and see cool cars actually moving

Astra

Comment

Working...
                  X