This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap power tools

can anyone get any good deals on cordless screwdrivers/impact drivers.im looking to buy the 14.4v panasonic driver an impact driver.the best price i can get over here is in an around 240-280.this gets me the two drills an two 3.0ah 14.4v batteries.i would prefer panasonic as i have the 28.8v sds an im very happy with that an like the panasonic brand,although at the right price id take dewalt,makita,festool,
    sigpic

have u tried these buddy there pretty reseonably priced place

http://www.protrade.co.uk/

http://www.alltools.co.uk/

bought stuff from both and are very good wen it comes to warrenty aswell

Comment

I'd go for an 18v really mate

Comment

i agree i was using 14 now im on 18v makita lithium ion and its awesome loads of grunt and very light

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
          i agree i was using 14 now im on 18v makita lithium ion and its awesome loads of grunt and very light
          Same as me mate White Makita

Comment

holla

Comment

have u seen them in red

Comment

Gotta' keep it Pimpin' yo....

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Magic View Post
                  Same as me mate White Makita
                  same here, got the 18v LION impact driver and drill with 2 3Ah batteries kicks ***
                  Tech2 Diagnostics
                  Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Magic View Post
                    I'd go for an 18v really mate
                    i would go for the 18 but i dont really need the 18volts im only drilling light metal(trunkng/metal conduit boxes etc)so the 14v is fine for this.i have the 28v sds for anything heavier.ill give them sites a wee look an see how they fair.cheers guys
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.justpower.co.uk/item-1576
                      Tech2 Diagnostics
                      Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
                        thats a good deal there,an the makitas are very good.cheers dude
                        sigpic

Comment

I've tried most of the major brands, Dewalt, Makita, Bosch etc but the only power tools I would ever buy now are Hilti.

Ok they are slightly dearer than the rest but the after service is second to none.

I have a 14v Hilti drill and it runs circles round the 18v dewalt that's on it's last legs.

Worth a look?
                          sigpic
                          Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Originally posted by ravin beef View Post
                            I've tried most of the major brands, Dewalt, Makita, Bosch etc but the only power tools I would ever buy now are Hilti.

Ok they are slightly dearer than the rest but the after service is second to none.

I have a 14v Hilti drill and it runs circles round the 18v dewalt that's on it's last legs.

Worth a look?
                            yeah man hilti an festool are the best an the price reflects thatyes i will have a look an see whats they offer cheers rb
                            sigpic

Comment

wouldnt recommend dewalt we've got loadsa them in work and the clutch go in nearly all of them quite quickly m8 who makes dewalt again? its like a designer drill lol not worth the money
                              black Astra VXR 08 plate 1500miles may 09
                              19" wheels, limo tints,10k HID main/ 6k dipped, 15led sidelights, full CCS retrim, insignia washer jets,cool running thermostat , intercoolers with larger powerpipe and tophat, percys airbox+ oil restrictor, scorpion full 3 inch turbo back exhaust and iridiums READY FOR STAGE 3 FIRST MAP EVER!

Comment

Working...
                              X