This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg spotted (and flashed) - M1

Been down and back up the M1 today in my MK4 Astra.

On my way back up, i saw a distinct ghostly shadow in my rear view mirror, then i noticed it's slightly offset chequered mohecan.

As i was doing 64mph* in lane three, it was clear the Burg was going slightly quicker than me (around 66mph*).

I saw a gap in lane two, and pulled in to let it pass.

As it passed i had a good look, but ddn't recognise anyone (it was too dark ), but did notice it had two occupants.

One i was clear to pull out behind, i tucked in behind and gave it a few flashes.

That seemed to be the queue, for the Burg to drop a cog and let me hear the remus in full flow, all the way up to 69.99mph*.

So come on then, who was it. Around 7pm at Jtn 19 North bound.

*Approximate mph figures.
    Last edited by Keif; 7 November 2009, 09:24 PM.
    sigpic
    Currently Driving - Lotus Carlton - Astra TwinTop - MINI Clubman Cooper - Nova GSi
    Written off - Meriva VXR

Originally posted by Keif View Post
    Been down and back up the M1 today in my MK4 Astra.

On my way back up, i saw a distinct ghostly shadow in my rear view mirror, then i noticed it's slightly offset chequered mohecan.

As i was doing 64mph* in lane three, it was clear the Burg was going slightly quicker than me (around 66mph*).

I saw a gap in lane two, and pulled in to let it pass.

As it passed i had a good look, but ddn't recognise anyone (it was too dark ), but did notice it had two occupants.

One i was clear to pull out behind, i tucked in behind and gave it a few flashes.

That seemed to be the queue, for the Burg to drop a cog and let me hear the remus in full flow, all the way up to 69.99mph*.

So come on then, who was it. Around 7pm at Jtn 19 North bound.

*Approximate mph figures.
    well ive just bought a burg this wednesday from perth me and my old man , cruisin down m8 / A1 what a drive its awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRTIMMY View Post
      well ive just bought a burg this wednesday from perth me and my old man , cruisin down m8 / A1 what a drive its awesome!!!
      Did you hit 69.99moh too.
      sigpic
      Currently Driving - Lotus Carlton - Astra TwinTop - MINI Clubman Cooper - Nova GSi
      Written off - Meriva VXR

Comment

Originally posted by keif View Post
        did you hit 69.99moh too.
        100+ got a speedin ticket lol

Comment

Originally posted by VXRTIMMY View Post
          100+ got a speedin ticket lol
          did you ???
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
            did you ???
            well i dont know yet , it was my first drive of the car ! so it takes some getting used to the power from a 1.2 banged out corsa to a rocket on a rocket

Comment

Working...
            X