X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi TTs

Whats peoples opions of these?

Any one driven one? They seem impressive, Top end power took the VXR but from a rolling start and round a round about and off the VXR had it but after a certin speed higher up the TTS just flew past the VXR any one driven one?
    Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
    Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
    Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

i drove the 225 a few years ago round oulton park and was very impressed with the performance and handling id have bought one but theres not alot of room for kids
    STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

a bloke at work has1 in white very nice looking car but pricey

Comment

Yer it is very pricey this was white But it as the performance that intrested me. He was rubbish on the twisy winding country roads tho...
        Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE

Comment

They look good, but they should for over £30k

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
            i drove the 225 a few years ago round oulton park and was very impressed with the performance and handling id have bought one but theres not alot of room for kids
            That would be the old version which is a good bit slower than the Astra due to weight, the OP is talking about the new one which has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxer View Post
              That would be the old version which is a good bit slower than the Astra due to weight, the OP is talking about the new one which has more power.
              Still only 272 though

And weighs 1400kg

Comment

Originally posted by Abbo View Post
                Still only 272 though

And weighs 1400kg
                Hmmm 272 beats Standard VXR tho haha time for some tuning hehe. Like i said tho low down it was behind the VXR but the top end power it had it and sailed past.

Might not be the case with a remap tho.

Comment

Originally posted by earley View Post
                  Hmmm 272 beats Standard VXR tho haha time for some tuning hehe. Like i said tho low down it was behind the VXR but the top end power it had it and sailed past.

Might not be the case with a remap tho.
                  350nm and easily tuneable to 350-360bhp such has been done by Revo

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    Don't p*ss on his chips

Comment

Boooo Il Go straight to stage 5 then i doubt theres many revo tuned cars round my way. Car tuning dosent seem to be big in my area.

Comment

Originally posted by earley View Post
                        Boooo Il Go straight to stage 5 then i doubt theres many revo tuned cars round my way. Car tuning dosent seem to be big in my area.
                        lol - you'd be surprised, from the map you are surrounded by Revo tuners

http://revotechnik.com/locateDealer/ukSort.aspx

Astra

Comment

lol - you'd be surprised, from the map you are surrounded by Revo tuners

http://revotechnik.com/locateDealer/ukSort.aspx
                          Your not wrong there Revo are every where i think VAG cars are over priced tho and you get nothing more in a golf than you do in my astra really.

Comment

Driven the 3.2L quattro. good interior, really nice balance, great handling, engine sounds pretty sweet too. Not quite as roomy as a VXR tho!

Comment

Only buy if your a girl imo

Comment

Working...
                              X