Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best mobile phone contracts for Nokia N97 mini and/or N900???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mobile phone contracts for Nokia N97 mini and/or N900???

As title..

I'm after an upgrade to one of these two phones (prefer N900) so I rang up my useless provider O2 and they do neither and I've been getting skanked for years so I finally told them to sling there hook

Anyone in the phone game? Or know of some stonking deals? Looking to spend no more than £35 but would much prefer alot less (who wouldn't!) I'm not to arsed about loads of minutes as I text and surf more so they'd be better for me..

Any advice links etc.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Jimbo.
    Kentec inside

you tried the vodaphone site ??
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Yeah it's a bit strange TBH. I've rang Vodafone, Orange, T mobile and of course O2. Now on most web sites I can get these phones with these providers yet when I ring them direct not one will do the N900 and only Orange will do the N97 mini.

It all confuses me somewhat as I don't understand how third party companies can offer newer/better phones with better deals then the service providers themselves??
      Kentec inside

Comment

Originally posted by Old man Jimbo View Post
        Yeah it's a bit strange TBH. I've rang Vodafone, Orange, T mobile and of course O2. Now on most web sites I can get these phones with these providers yet when I ring them direct not one will do the N900 and only Orange will do the N97 mini.

It all confuses me somewhat as I don't understand how third party companies can offer newer/better phones with better deals then the service providers themselves??
        dont know it screws my head too , try car phone warehouse they usually have all them phones but dont get the insurance from lifeline get it from your provider it's way cheaper
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
          dont know it screws my head too , try car phone warehouse they usually have all them phones but dont get the insurance from lifeline get it from your provider it's way cheaper
          Yeah rang them and they don't do the N900 and wanted space cadet money for the N97 mini. Which I took as sling your hook pricing! I never thought I'd have such a hard time getting a phone TBH...
          Kentec inside

Comment

Yeah rang them and they don't do the N900 and wanted space cadet money for the N97 mini. Which I took as sling your hook pricing! I never thought I'd have such a hard time getting a phone TBH...
            i know bhav used to do phones and he was on here but he dont get on much anymore i could always ask him to come in through facebook for you and maybe he could sort you out a good deal he usually gets the phone you want
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Aye you could ask him. I'm getting the feeling there aint the deals to be had like there used to be!
              Kentec inside

Comment

dial a phone
                youll get some good deals there and can search by phone and it will show you which network will do it for how much
                ive used them before totally brilliant
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
                  dial a phone
                  youll get some good deals there and can search by phone and it will show you which network will do it for how much
                  hey up cheeky
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

Aye you could ask him. I'm getting the feeling there aint the deals to be had like there used to be!
                    i'll send the link to him on f/b
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
                      dial a phone
                      I'll go and have a looksie.. Thanks.

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                      i'll send the link to him on f/b
                      Cheers fella..
                      Kentec inside

Comment

Try www.omio.com Had a quick look and they have both the N97 mini and the N900 Ive used this website as have a few friends n family members and its been excellent

Comment

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mob...7-MINI/MONTHLY
                          sigpic

Comment

dont expect alot on customer service or satisfaction from dialaphone.

Were shocking when i dealt with them, and would not recommend them to my worst enemy.
                            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Looked on nokia webiste doesnt look like N900 is ever out yet
                              you can only pre order?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X