This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with AA

looking to get basic get you fixed/to a garage cover if you break down cheapest i can see is £28 is this sufficient
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

does you bank not cover this.
    sigpic

Comment

no idea mate never knew banks did

Comment

i am with AA and currently paying 72 quid a year, i would say your cover would be ideal if you were not doing any long journeys.. the only down fall with thatbasic package is that if you brake down some distance away from home they only get you to the nearest garage...

The best thing about AA is that it covers you as a person on anoyones car..
        sigpic

Comment

im only ever a max of say 60 miles from home

Comment

i have AA cover with my lloyds account(its free),i broke down in ateeur's zaff when the clutch went.
            i was 190miles away and the AA got me back to regal,ring your bank and find out.
            sigpic

Comment

If your car is still within the 3yr warranty and been serviced by the book, you should already have the basic AA cover as part of the vauxhall warranty

If you are outside of the warranty, I got a letter from the AA saying that I could get 70% of the price, so I got Stay mobile for around £35

Comment

is the AA cover not 1 year with a new vauxhall.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                  If your car is still within the 3yr warranty and been serviced by the book, you should already have the basic AA cover as part of the vauxhall warranty

If you are outside of the warranty, I got a letter from the AA saying that I could get 70% of the price, so I got Stay mobile for around £35
                  70%? thats some discount

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                  is the AA cover not 1 year with a new vauxhall.
                  i got to agree with wayne, as far as i know u are only covered for 1st year

Comment

Originally posted by benji1205 View Post

i got to agree with wayne, as far as i know u are only covered for 1st year

after 1 year,the AA know they will have too much to do.
                    so they only give vauxhall 1 year.
                    sigpic

Comment

When I bought my 1st VXR 06 plate it was full cover for the first year then 2 years cover at the lower AA membership - then when I bought my 2nd VXR 57 plate it was only 1 years cover. Im on my 3rd VXR and its just 1 years cover afaik.

Comment

Vxl give one years free AA cover on new cars, then you should recieve a letter offering a further year at £20 something (i did) for basic cover, although you can choose any other cover at greatly reduced prices.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea you get 1 year free aa!

My dad keeps getting letters from the aa after buying a new mondeo in 08 saying he can get 75% off if he renews! Lol

he's already with them and has been for donkeys years and even with 75% off it will still be more expensive than what he's paying! Lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                            Vxl give one years free AA cover on new cars, then you should recieve a letter offering a further year at £20 something (i did) for basic cover, although you can choose any other cover at greatly reduced prices.
                            i never got this at all with my car

i'm with green flag and they are pretty cheap
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy View Post
                              i never got this at all with my car

i'm with green flag and they are pretty cheap
                              try auto national rescue , there very cheap and the last time i called these out green flag turned up , they use each other so keep the promise of the 1 hour call out limit

Comment

Working...
                              X