This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distance between ground and front splitter whilst on Dap-r springs

if a few of you could measure the distance between the lowest part of front splitter and the ground it would be appreciated

i know that it`s drop is aprox 20mm but i also know that the front levels out so just maybe my car will clear driveway

just hope i`m not too late for the group buy

I'm sure I'll be able to fit you in Daz - for the Group Buy that is - ..no worries . x
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I will measure mine for you mate, once I have fitted the oe splitter, will be taking the DAP one off sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
        I will measure mine for you mate, once I have fitted the oe splitter, will be taking the DAP one off sometime soon.
        Why you taking the Dap one off? Ill have it

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Magic View Post
          Why you taking the Dap one off? Ill have it
          No chance! Only taking it off for the winter, while I try and repair the chip in it

Comment

cheers Dean , will this be this weekend

i need to know by monday at the latest , surely someone with DAP-R`s on an astra doesn`t mind getting on there knees for me with a tape measure

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              cheers Dean , will this be this weekend

i need to know by monday at the latest , surely someone with DAP-R`s on an astra doesn`t mind getting on there knees for me with a tape measure
              Not sure mate, if I will get time this weekend, pm Abbo he has dap r's with oe splitter

Comment

Not sure mate, if I will get time this weekend, pm Abbo he has dap r's with oe splitter
                will do , cheers ,

Comment

I haven't got mine any more. I can honestly say they are hardly any (if any) lower onthe front. Just buy them

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
                    I haven't got mine any more. I can honestly say they are hardly any (if any) lower onthe front. Just buy them
                    very tempted but i do need to make sure my front bumber will clear driveway as i keep it in garage overnight .

heres a pic of mine as car in entering garage

Comment

Sorry mate but looking at that picture i dont think you will stand a chance i tell you what when i move ill have a double garage so you can keep it there

Comment

Looking at that picture, DAP R may be too low, maybe try Eibach Proline, great springs

Comment

Now that will be close!! Nothing a few chunks of wood couldn't sort out

Comment

but if the back drops more than front and levels out as i`ve been told it maybe ok . i just need measurements ,

don`t fancy having to put wood there everytime i reverse into garage , peeps in street already think i`m nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
                              Sorry mate but looking at that picture i dont think you will stand a chance i tell you what when i move ill have a double garage so you can keep it there
                              if you wasn`t let down before you could of tried yours out on my drive

Comment

Working...
                              X