This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos the worst in your opinion?

for customer services? who makes ya blood boil? who or which company do you despise!!!

Ill start, lets make a list !!

Npower - words fail me as to the uselessness, get more sense out of a dead budgie!

Sky - ******* the lot of them.

ORANGE

they make me want to go down there and slap them all
    takes u ages to actually speak to someone and when i eventually got someone on the phone she was a rude chavy git and put the phone down on me

Comment

virgin media , well 90% of them

Comment

natwest customer account line. plain difficult. everything else is great but them, useless

Comment

Vodaphone. try talking to some one who can sort you problems out.

Comment

SKY!!!

sooooooooooo bad!

Comment

lloyds tsb i hate them

Comment

Inland Revenue.
                sigpic
                Vxr Corsa Arctic Edition 291 -500 RSS 300+
                just do it

Comment

Royal Bank of Scotland!

They didnt do my standing order on the day they had set it up on and that resulted in a bill not being paid so then they charged me 38 bucks for that so i put the money over to cover the bill and they took that aswell so when Sky came to take the cash a week later there were no fund becuase the bank took it!!!

So phone call today and almost had to shout to get them to realise if they had done there job i wouldnt be on the phone so i got my money back and all charges dropped but they said they cant change a standing order over the phone id have to write them a letter or go into the branch!

No wonder then banks are in chaos! i hope they go up the swanny for being greedy b45t4rd5...

Comment

Scottish bloody power, i have a meter with bloody prepayment key thingy, and the key dont work and i have no electricity, an engineer will be out saturday too help
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                      Scottish bloody power, i have a meter with bloody prepayment key thingy, and the key dont work and i have no electricity, an engineer will be out saturday too help
                      So your on the candles mate?

They make you want to smash up the phone with rage eh!

Comment

BT !!!!

They tell you your bill will be £12 a month, you make NO calls and then they still manage to complicate the bills and make them near impossible to understand!!!!!

Also SKY, complete bunch of wasters who won't install a dish pretty much anywhere above head height, health and safety and all!!

Not racist either but most of these companies have call centres abroad, now aslong as the person i'm speaking to on the other end of the phone can understand me and vice-versa then I don't give 2 hoots about their race, but when it's someone who can't understand what you say it makes things sooo much worse!!
                        Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

hello you are talking to dave how can i help? in best philipean accent. ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                            natwest customer account line. plain difficult. everything else is great but them, useless
                            i have found natwest to be very good in all the departments i have dealt with ranging from customer account to loans savings and individual investments

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                              i have found natwest to be very good in all the departments i have dealt with ranging from customer account to loans savings and individual investments
                              Were having a haters thread hutch no big upping!

Do you work for then by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X