This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone/bluetooth question

Im looking at this for christmas http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-Double-DIN-I...item518e272035

In january im getting an iphone 3gs,ive been told it dosent have bluetooth as i want to use all the features of this headunit.
    Would the bluetooth and ipod facilities on the headunit work at the same time? I.E on the phone talking,but with the ipod function in the background?
    Cheers

iPhone does have bluetooth it's not as communicative as some other phones though. I wouldn't waste your money on that headunit though it's worthless crap. A friend bought one and I've never seen anything so cheaply made.
    I see dumb people.......
    .....they're everywhere
    .....they walk around like everyone else
    .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Master View Post
      iPhone does have bluetooth it's not as communicative as some other phones though. I wouldn't waste your money on that headunit though it's worthless crap. A friend bought one and I've never seen anything so cheaply made.
      I know a guy off here bought one but cant for the life of me remember who it was or the thread he made

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
        I know a guy off here bought one but cant for the life of me remember who it was or the thread he made
        And as if by magic - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uble+bluetooth

Astra

Comment

IPhone has Bluetooth, but it can't be used for file transfers. It's fine with parrots, headsets... etc
          Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
          Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
          Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
            cheers ian
            Originally posted by Skipper View Post
            IPhone has Bluetooth, but it can't be used for file transfers. It's fine with parrots, headsets... etc
            Thats what i wanted to know thanks guys

Comment

Like said above it works fine with bluetooth headsets etcbut can't send or recieve files! Mine worked fine with the vxmmi and in the mondeo's factory fitted bluetooth!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X