This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra 5dr VXR!!!!!!!

This in my opinion should be done. It is the one car I really wanted to buy now the Zafira all but gone.
    With a little one, the 3dr is not practicle, our Zafira is my wife's car and understandably she does not want a 3dr.
    We tested the Zafira VXR, she loved the inside but did not like the exterior as much as the GSi, tend to agree in some ways.
    The Meriva VXR although an absolute hoot to drive is not her bag and the Vectra is too big.
    I honestly think there is a market for the Astra VXR 5dr, after all Ford have a 5dr ST, VW a 5dr GTi and R32 amongst other brands doing similar things.
    I really wanted to join the VXR clan and after the GSi, I would not have been happy with anything less than a VXR, but the lack of 5dr has made us move to another manufacturer. (No I have not bought a Focus ST Dougie :wink: )
    Still got my Vectra of course so no way am I leaving Vauxhall!!! But our Zafira's successor is still the wifes car and have to respect her needs.
    So come on Vauxhall, build a 5dr so I can come back and buy a VXR!!!
    Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
    Land Rover LR2 HSE

But what have you gone for? Got a nice Red Zafira GSI 1,000 miles on if ya interested

Comment

We have ordered a new Audi A3 5dr S-Line Special Edition, this has the new 200PS 2.0 Turbo engine and leather etc.
      OK, is not as quick as a VXR Astra for sure, 6.9 compared to the VXR's 6.2 but after drivng the 200PS Astra 5dr and the Audi, the Audi is better point to point and the engine is a gem!!
      Who knows, a 5dr VXR may come one day :wink:
      Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
      Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

Working...
      X