Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Comment

ASTRA MK4
        build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...46#post2094646

Comment

That's the best advert I've seen on eBay in a while!

Comment

cracker

Comment

best q&a ive seen

Q: Hi Boogie, I trust your judgement and, I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it ? 22-Jul-11
              A: Scratches chin, it really depends on if it is an Armstrong outboard motor bracket, I have found those tend to be the most resilient. Normally most useless cracks need be replaced, filling one almost always leads to additional expenditure later.
              2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Pmsl best description I've seen on eBay
                sigpic

Comment

Quality
                  Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                    best q&a ive seen

Q: Hi Boogie, I trust your judgement and, I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it ? 22-Jul-11
                    A: Scratches chin, it really depends on if it is an Armstrong outboard motor bracket, I have found those tend to be the most resilient. Normally most useless cracks need be replaced, filling one almost always leads to additional expenditure later.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

that guy is an absolute legend!!, my hero pmsl!
                      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

lmao

Comment

Ha ha thats funny as.
                          sigpic

Comment

haha thats quality.

Can anyone remember the guy that was selling a wet suit? that one was hillarious.

Not the same guy is it?

Comment

found it, its this one, great read.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/160559216667#h...252157&afsrc=1

Comment

Working...
                              X