This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop HELP

can anyone please photoshop a pic of my car looking at having either a carbon wrap or gunmetal put on my bonnet i'm so fed up with all the stone chips

here's a pic of the grey on the back of the car so do i do the same on the bonnet

any help with this would be great i have no idea with photoshop and once i have two pic's i'm prob gonna get ppl to vote on them as im really not sure wot to do

hi mate

very difficult to get a shiny effect like the wheels or back parts without spending ages on it but this hopefully will give you an idea

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

i think im gonna get a carbon one done tbh, im just so fed with stone chips

thanks dude

Comment

Here is an example i made for my mate with his Arden Astra, I rate you keep with the theme right around the car, so maybe get rear diffuser and bonnet wrapped in carbon:

Boosting Right Past You!

Comment

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

I aint keen on that personally but what about the front bumper at the bottom in matt black like the rear and possibly the side skirts

Comment

maybe i should just get the bonnet resprayed

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
                maybe i should just get the bonnet resprayed
                lovin your wheels mate, are they 18" ?

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
                  lovin your wheels mate, are they 18" ?
                  yep 18 inch revolutions repaint in black chrome

Comment

Were did you buy them from mate and are they direct fit, you don't need any spacers or alter anything?

Comment

i got them from a guy on here, they were silver so took them to a company i know £140 for all four to be done in black chrome

Comment

Working...
                      X