This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi is there any chance someone can do a photoshop please

hi i was just woundering if someone could photoshop the standard 19's on a red astra for me but put them in black?
    chears

hi is there any chance for someone to do that for me its just i'm thinking it might look good and if it does i might get mine done?

Comment

cmon guys somebody must be able to do it, this is a bit out of my league

Comment

Post a (large) pic of the 19" standard wheels on a red astra and i'll make them black this evening if get a chance.....

Comment

Most of the choppers on here look often to see if someone wants something doing, but we do have a life and have to work, and if i'm honest, if someone wants something chopping but wont do the homework and put some pics up then why should we spend our time in doing it.
          Some p/chops take hours to do, last thing you want to do is go looking for an image to use.

Post some pics up of your car and some 19's, try to keep the angle of the wheels the same as the car pic.

It's not a direct go at you m8, but people need to know, want something doing....then supply the info
          sigpic

Comment

Exactly my thoughts...Eamonn can you turn Rusty Lee into Halle Berry for me..
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

agreed with eamonn!!

Comment

Red astra vxr with black 19s

Not a photo shop, but I seen this car in the flesh and it looked excellent. http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33657

Comment

That does look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                    Exactly my thoughts...Eamonn can you turn Rusty Lee into Halle Berry for me..

Think that would blow p/shop up m8, but worth a go

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn View Post
                      Think that would blow p/shop up m8, but worth a go

Jaysusssssssssssss my dream woman.......
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Ermmmm, ok Marc, i think it's time for you to leave the room
                        sigpic

Comment

An apolige to any1 i have offended or anoyed.
                          oh ok i'm sorry i didn't realise that it took so much time to do and i understand you all have lives 2 and i am sorry.
                          oh and thanks for the pic they look amazing i'm defo going to look at getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by D20 VXR View Post
                            An apolige to any1 i have offended or anoyed.
                            oh ok i'm sorry i didn't realise that it took so much time to do and i understand you all have lives 2 and i am sorry.
                            oh and thanks for the pic they look amazing i'm defo going to look at getting it done.

Its not intended at you m8, it's more for everyone to read and understand.

We get people wanting lots of things, if you dont post up a pic and what it is you want any of the choppers on here will look at your post and wont bother to do anything with it m8.

Please dont feel offended though, this section is here for your ideas to come true
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X