X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another go at photoshop

Hi all,

I was just wondering what all you resident photoshoppers thought of my first attempt just using basic methods? Here is the original pic of someone's mk1 clio off another site:

Right I have de-handled it to start with then taken the petrol cap off. Then I carried on by blanking out the rear doors and then shortening the car to suit as it looked like a mk3 golf! Also I have taken the black strip out of the rear side windows that come on 5 doors cars and also give the car some side repeators.

Any feedback good or bad?

Mark
    sigpic

Not a bad attempt bud.... Only real issue is the rear 1/4... Just blend the light differences in a little more... Done it so you can see what I mean Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Not a bad attempt bud.... Only real issue is the rear 1/4... Just blend the light differences in a little more... Done it so you can see what I mean Hope that helps

What did you use to blend it in mate?
      sigpic

Comment

Clone tool to link the two areas together, then just a small amount of smudge and blur to reduce the harshness of the join

Comment

Macca,

Is that any better I have used a combo of the clone stamp tool and smudge tool?

Also made a few alterations:

*Slightly lowered
          *Lighter rear lights
          *Tinted windows

sigpic

Comment

Clone tool to link the two areas together, then just a small amount of smudge and blur to reduce the harshness of the join
            Wahey I got it right! I'm getting there (slowly!!)
            sigpic

Comment

Much better Mark

Comment

Much better Mark
                Cheers mate. I posted this on another website and someone said it's blatantly obvious as you acn still see the parts I have done???

Really?
                sigpic

Comment

There are odd bits and pieces but for a 1st attempt I'd have said it wasn't too bad Remember, pracitce makes perfect

Comment

There are odd bits and pieces but for a 1st attempt I'd have said it wasn't too bad Remember, pracitce makes perfect
                    Yeah your right mate. Have a look at my burg photoshop I have done and tell me what way you would have done it?
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35641

Ta mate
                    Mark
                    sigpic

Comment

I personally would selected the outer shape, copied and pasted onto a new layer, desaturated, variations the colour to what you want then using the poly lasso cut out the holes. very tedious i know and prob a far easier way but thats the way Id have done it

Comment

Working...
                      X