Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

signature request please

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • signature request please

    Hello Everyone


    I would be really grateful if someone could do me a sig please as i really want one.

    I would like a pic of an blue astra with my Cobers VXR on the reg plate and a big vxr logo somewhere.

    Also with the something in the background if anyone has any ideas.

    Thank you for you help in advance.


  • #2
    i would be so gratefull if there is anyone

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure someone will help you out mate
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        There you go Cobers; hope it`s what you`re looking for mate.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats Looks Really Good

          Comment


          • #6
            nice work dex

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dex VX View Post
              There you go Cobers; hope it`s what you`re looking for mate.

              Dex that's mint mate!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                wow that is fantastic, thank you very much

                Comment


                • #9
                  Many thanks for ALL the replies, everyone..........

                  Cobers; glad you like it mate !
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i love it, thank you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dex VX View Post
                      There you go Cobers; hope it`s what you`re looking for mate.

                      my god thats fantastic
                      The Derv-ert
                      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                        my god thats fantastic

                        look at the one i have now, its got my wheels and reg on it aswell.

                        love it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cobers VXR View Post
                          look at the one i have now, its got my wheels and reg on it aswell.

                          love it
                          iv got my mums car and a new griffin

                          expresses my induviduality

                          its very nice and i like youre plate
                          The Derv-ert
                          "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                            iv got my mums car and a new griffin

                            expresses my induviduality

                            its very nice and i like youre plate
                            cheers my name is david cobley, cant really get a better plate for me lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cobers VXR View Post
                              cheers my name is david cobley, cant really get a better plate for me lol
                              that must of sat you back a bit

                              i want "888 DAZ" or "DAZ 4593"
                              The Derv-ert
                              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X