This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Lover?

Do you love animals? See the "Neighbours Cat" thread for info on why this poll is being run.

Vote Now!

MODS and ADMIN - Give this a chance, please don't delete straight away, see how it goes down. It is relevant to the Neighbours Cat thread... If no good after a couple of days then so be it.
    Yes
    88.24%
    No
    11.76%

I'm not really a cat lover more of a dog man my self but i dont condone this sort of thing.

Comment

Good stuf, the replies are coming, You see Mods, a little different thread is a good thing once in a while, brings us VXR heads together in a fluffy wuffy sort of way xxx

Keep em coming...

Comment

i agree with alex im also a dog man have u seen the wife only (joke love)

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

WTF????
          Seriously??? wheres Beadle?

Can we start another poll???

Whats everyones shoe size perhaps??

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
            WTF????
            Seriously??? wheres Beadle?
            Searches for rational explanation for poll.... Is it because we are getting near to Christmas perhaps.... :?
            sigpic

Comment

i'm like pd pussy man myself , not into dogs and that claening up after em with your sainsbury bag after they done a doo doo on the local footie field yukk :? :?
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Just seen this thread and thought id post a reply in that im most def a dog lover and was the main reason i ordered a new VXR Zaffa (pick up Feb)
                oh and it will come in handy when ive fitted a tow-bar for the horse box.
                P.S is it that bad to get a people carrier even if you dont have Kids?
                Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

Working...
                X