X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST VXR meet?

Another poll.

Had a look are sri.com and someone over there is arranging a meet with the ST guys for the mids. Anyone from here?

Had a look at there south east region and they seem to have a quite a few. And perhaps if anyone else has any contacts elsewhere, e.g I have mate in the Cupra R forums? Could get a few clubs together. Just an idea.

So here’s a poll for you.
    Yes
    63.16%
    No
    36.84%
    sigpic

Hi Dargy,

It is me organising over on SRi.

It is in it's tentative stages and all seems to be ok at the moment. The ST guys are just appointing an RO for the E.Mids then I'll be able to get final dates etc sorted.

It's been pretty straight forward up til now as I have been dealing with their more experienced members but you can bet ya bottom dollar that it won't be long before the muppets (From both camps I might add) start to make noises

Your best bet to contact me would be through SRi. Mikey is the name :wink:

Comment

That would be nice to have a mixed car meet. If it the mids I would like to come.

Even tho I do feel a few comments will be thrown around sl*gging the cars and the owners choice. Lets hope if it happens it all stays friendly.

Comment

Cheers Gridlock.

We so need a region section.
        sigpic

Comment

We have a few regional orgs on here, I know Alex_c is the East anglia region.

Comment

Think that would be a great idea and have been batting the idea with johnnyopolis from clean and shiny about having a mini vxr meet at his premises in march/april so all the southeastsies and middleies can meet up , have a coffe and learn all about detailing and try a few products on their cars and find out what will make their cars sparkle.....

:wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Regional set-ups are something we are working on but nothing has offically been assigned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                Regional set-ups are something we are working on but nothing has offically been assigned yet.
                i know but it seems ppl here want me to be the RO but for the mo i is acting as an unofficial RO for the Peterborough area.

Comment

I'll be the south easty guy. RO stands for what btw?

I like the clean and shiny idea. Never know, we may get a good deal on some Porter Cables if we go there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DargY

I like the clean and shiny idea. Never know, we may get a good deal on some Porter Cables if we go there.
                    Regional Organiser

Comment

Yea I'll be one of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                        Originally posted by Sparky
                        i know but it seems ppl here want me to be the RO but for the mo i is acting as an unofficial RO for the Peterborough area.
                        So you dont beat about the bush then alex!

Do you sell timeshares in your spare time?
                        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by DargY

Im sure you will...

I think john will help in any way he can.....

The idea of the day will be to get together and just have a chat , see some products on different car colours , buy some goodies and try them out......

One shiny car!!!

This is brilliant in my mind because people always ask

Whats the best wax for my colour vxr?

Whats a sealent and what does it look like ?

How do i remove swirls etc and john can sell you the exact products you need aswell as show you and give you the exact information you need!!!!!!!!!! The world is sooooooooo much larger than Meguiars!...... :wink:
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I think we should make it a date. I'll write some emails.
                            sigpic

Comment

Looking like march 31st day before Brands Hatch and i think (but dont quote) another meet will be there!
                              Have to confirm this all with Johnnyopolis!!
                              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X