This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Zafira VXR!

Looks like our beloved MK4 Golf GTI is going to have to make way for a more family friendly car, on the list is the Zafira VXR, yet to test drive one but hopefully will have one for the day on Saturday from Approach in Andover.

They have already offered 13% discount off list on a new one, is this about the going rate or should I push for more!

What extras should I add? Currently looking to put the following on:
    • 19" Wheels
    • Xenon Lights
    • Sight & Light Pack
    • Flex Organiser
    • Electronic Clime Control
    • Cruise Control
    • Front & Rear Parking Sensors
    • Rear Seat Twin Audio System
    • Electric Folding Mirrors

Not sure whether we should go for the Alloy Roof Bars or not, colour is yet to be decided but will be either Blue or Black.

Is there anything I should know about buying a VXR?!
    Arden Blue
    73.33%
    Black Sapphire
    26.67%

In the for sale section a Black Zafira was for sale not so long ago, the owner lives in Swindon, so not a million miles from you... :wink:

Comment

I would take CD70 with CID to it.
      And take Arden Blue! The quality of Saphir black is horrible .

Comment

Originally posted by Moschops
        In the for sale section a Black Zafira was for sale not so long ago, the owner lives in Swindon, so not a million miles from you... :wink:
        Have contacted that guy through eBay. Looks a nice car but we really wanted Xenons, if they could be retrofitted might well be interested!

Comment

If it is possible Xenons would be a pain in the rear. The quality of 19"s ain to great (look at Vectra section regards alloys that are cracking) and the ride quality is comprimised. I think I prefer withouit the roof bars myslef but each to their own. All the rest of the kit is great though & Arden Blue all the way

Comment

Working...
          X