This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Central Regional Organiser Poll

Ok we have two candidates for the following region so would ask that you vote who you would like to organise and represent this region...

Napa1985 and James_vxr have put themselves forward...

Please vote now and poll closes at 4.21pm sunday 23rd November..

The poll will be a closed poll.
    Napa1985
    62.75%
    James_vxr
    37.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Heavenly; 17 November 2008, 04:42 PM.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

done.
    sigpic

Comment

done!!

Comment

Go napa

Comment

i'll do the sportsman like thing
          Good luck James

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
            i'll do the sportsman like thing
            Good luck James
            ye fair play good luck to you, i hope theres more interest in meets then there is this poll.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
              ye fair play good luck to you, i hope theres more interest in meets then there is this poll.
              124 views , maybe people feel it unappropriate to vote for someone they dont know or out of area..
              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

done.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                  124 views , maybe people feel it unappropriate to vote for someone they dont know or out of area..
                  I am only voting on my own area's poll. Seems only fair, after all it shouldn't be a popularity contest.

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post

Leaving aside that you didnt allow anyone the chance to vote for me as ADMIN considered me UNSUITABLE, I assume you can only vote for the RO in the region you belong to anyway ??

One vote per person to vote in one RO ??
                      sigpic

Comment

Even tho your a glory hunter i voted for you....you know who you are :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mystvxr View Post
                          I am only voting on my own area's poll. Seems only fair, after all it shouldn't be a popularity contest.
                          Chris this was left open after i had a few pm,s from guys asking who they should vote for if they didnt know them.... I feel that by allowing the whole forum to vote if someone knows a member in the poll and knows they are respectable and mature enough to fill the position which alot of members are on here are then it gives them an opportunity to know that the region will be getting a respectable prganiser rather than just possibly the guys mates in the region voting for him...It could work both ways but i feel after perusing the votes thus far i have made the correct decision the same as keeping it closed from public eye as to who voted for who..If people dont want to vote then they may feel it unappropriate as i havent voted on everyone in the votes asa couple i dont know them.. I think people are being sensible and voting for members they feel are right for the job.
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by Mystvxr View Post
                            spot on and totally agree il support nappa with meets etc anyway and im sure he will do the same. I know theres alot of us round here and id like to see us in the same place on a regular basis.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Im sure 90% of people will anyway... You,ll both do a fine job...
                              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X