This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South West Regional Organiser Poll

Ok we have two candidates for the following region so would ask that you vote who you would like to organise and represent this region...

Smokinvxr and t200edd have put themselves forward...

Please vote now and poll closes at 4.41pm sunday 23rd November..

The poll will be a closed poll.
    Smokinvxr
    94.44%
    t200edd
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

OK guys and girls only a few hours left to cast your vote.....Some of the South West members still have not voted..?? The outcome of this vote will affect you guys most so come on make your click count!! I'm sure whoever is successful in this vote today will do their best to arrange some great meets and events for all us folks in the South West and make our VXR experience more enjoyable.. Both me and Ed will consult with all of you to make sure that we include your thoughts when organising events so you can rest assured that there will be some enjoyable times ahead!!
    I'd also like to say THANX to the people that have voted for me thus far....Happy voting!!

Comment

Go smokin

Comment

Congratulations smokinvxr on your appointment to regional organiser...

Im sure you will do a fine job and the new section has now been updated....Over to you now..
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
          Congratulations smokinvxr on your appointment to regional organiser...

Im sure you will do a fine job and the new section has now been updated....Over to you now..
          Thanx a lot Marc... Now gotta put it into practice and get the South West Crew together for some good meets!!

Just like to say THANX to the people that voted for me and Thanx to the people that didn't vote against me too!!

Also like to offer my commisserations to Ed my co-organiser...

Comment

ah tis no biggie, i wanted you to hav it but you can call on my assistance anytime and will always work with ian to make this the best region to own a vxr in

Comment

Working...
            X