Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will win the SPL next Season.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will win the SPL next Season.

I think the almighty Celtic will win it this season. Rangers are nothing without Kris Boyd. Cmon the Celtic

I think it will be rangers or Celtic lol

On a serious note though I think rangers, just don't like Celtic and don't think they are good enough

Comment

Nah celtic this season. Even though we were awful last season.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
        Nah celtic this season. Even though we were awful last season.
        Yeah so the Tim says

Comment

Originally posted by joey123 View Post
          Yeah so the Tim says
          Oh so your a hun then? lol. Nothin without Kris Boyd

Comment

Celtic,Rangers,Celtic,Rangers and so it goes on and on.Why don't they just flick a coin and see who gets it this season.Hopefully we'll get a season when we get a shock this time with the eventual winners. Oh I'm a 'Well fan but I just want us to have a really good season like last season. Personal choice between the 2 though? Celtic.
            Last edited by Black Knight; 20 July 2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

sad really when you can bet between only 2 clubs that you know are going to take the title.

Rangers or Celtic could go either way
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

only 2 teams in that league wouldnt stand a chance in the premier league.

Comment

I'll be different and say Aberdeen lol!! ok I know they won't get any where near the top spot but can always hope! if not I'd say celtic so I can get piece at home lol

Comment

Originally posted by TOON ARMY SMB View Post
                    Lol they wouldn't get relegated anyway but. They might not take top spot but they would survive.

Comment

Originally posted by TOON ARMY SMB View Post

im sorry but did u guys not get relegated last season and u say rangers and celtic wouldnt make it if we went down south the following and money that we would produce would make the old firm 2 of the biggest teams in europe!! oh and on a more serious note i recon being a rangers fan its looking grim for next season so far and think celtic may get it if lennon shapes his team up coz we dont have a full team!!

Comment

hoops all the way..after the crap i took last year im gonna have fun...
                        ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

rangers to win (if they can field 11 players ;-) it but its not even worth watching the spl is shocking

Comment

My Heart says the gers

I think it will be Celtic this year as i reckon Lennon is going to do the business

Walter has had to let to many players go because were skint & we know we are

ps Newcastle mid table finish at best, Premier league may be better but theres only really 4 teams that can win it. More to the point its the best league in the world because of all the non english players that come purely for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by tollanvxr View Post
                              im sorry but did u guys not get relegated last season :d and u say rangers and celtic wouldnt make it if we went down south the following and money that we would produce would make the old firm 2 of the biggest teams in europe!! Oh and on a more serious note i recon being a rangers fan its looking grim for next season so far and think celtic may get it if lennon shapes his team up coz we dont have a full team!!
                              +1 :d
                              Last edited by MartyyVXR; 21 July 2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X