This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any UFC fans here?

since I bought my astra I have had to knock my ufc 120 trip on the head, any predictions for ufc 117 silva v sonnen?

Originally posted by Localcup View Post
    since I bought my astra I have had to knock my ufc 120 trip on the head, any predictions for ufc 117 silva v sonnen?
    silva second round armbar..
    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

The ufc 120 fight card looks very poor.I like hardy and Bisping but id rather see some more big names.Every other country gets big fight cards and title fights so why not us.Am going though,will turn out an expensive trip but ive been ufc 89 and 105 and they are worth every penny.As for ufc 117 i can see sonnen causing an upset.He's got a great ground game and will bring the fight to silva at non stop pace.Just hoping silva knuckles down and shows why he is the champion and puts on a solid performance.Ufc 118 looks good but i shocked at BJ getting a rematch so soon!

Comment

Not seen it in ages, used to love it, bring back arlovski
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by n777ck View Post
          The ufc 120 fight card looks very poor.I like hardy and Bisping but id rather see some more big names.Every other country gets big fight cards and title fights so why not us.Am going though,will turn out an expensive trip but ive been ufc 89 and 105 and they are worth every penny.As for ufc 117 i can see sonnen causing an upset.He's got a great ground game and will bring the fight to silva at non stop pace.Just hoping silva knuckles down and shows why he is the champion and puts on a solid performance.Ufc 118 looks good but i shocked at BJ getting a rematch so soon!
          expensive weekends trips indeed, did 70,75,80,85,89,105 and the big one 114 in vegas. if it was a trash talking fight sonnen all day, but silva is going to rip his head off!

Comment

Working...
          X