This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 117

Alright folks, anyone going to be watching UFC 117? I think Mr Sonnen is getting a bit carried away and will get carried home after the 1st round? Anyone got any tips or opinions on the fight card? Fitch v Alves will also be a great fight. I think Alves will win but its hard to say how he'll win.

H
    sigpic
    Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
    Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Been looking forward to this all week!!!am just hoping for a good fight.I want sonnen to win but silva is so unpredictable so you never know which one will turn up.Sonnen brings it no matter who is in front of him.Can see silva picking him off but it sonnen takes him down then ya just dont know!!.Fitch is a warrior,can see him getting the decision.Roll on 3am!!!!

Comment

sonnen, will be out cold 1 min 30 secs into fist round, big mouth who will get beat up

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Been waiting for this for a while.

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope Anderson wins. The Politician Chael has been chatting **** for far toooooo long now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
          Alright folks, anyone going to be watching UFC 117? I think Mr Sonnen is getting a bit carried away and will get carried home after the 1st round? Anyone got any tips or opinions on the fight card? Fitch v Alves will also be a great fight. I think Alves will win but its hard to say how he'll win.

H
          lol understatement mate. He has actually talked himself into a hole that he cant get himself out of lol. The guy is ridiculous lol

Comment

silva wont be tested much tonight... but would like to see it.
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

It will be a good night , I didn't realise Matt Hughes was fighting either, that should also be a good fight.

I'm starting to think Fitch might actually win tonight hahaha I can't waittttttttt
              sigpic

Comment

Best Fight Ive Witnessed.

Went to the WIRE

Comment

That was the best UFC I've ever watched. Fitch v Alves was disappointing, Alves didn't turn up. I take my hat off to Sonnen the guy did great, at times I felt like Anderson Silva didn't know what to do. Credit to him for getting the arm bar straight from the triangle, suppose thats what makes a champ the ability to turn the fight in a split second.
                  sigpic

Comment

OH MY DAYS.Am still stunned!!what a fight.Like mentioned credit to Sonnen as he took it right to him but Silva shows again why he's the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X