X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vladamir weiss

No trash talk please,

Anyone witness this boy playing today? What an immense player he is going to become, man city are lucky to have such a talent, hibs can't cope since he made his debut
    sigpic

Kris who??? super miller
    sigpic

Comment

Cant belive how good he is either, cant belive he was allowed out on loan hes amazing. not just fast but has bit of skill and can control the ball well esp when you think what age he is. we will never be able to afford him tho if they ever sold him
      sigpic
      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
      And now have an
      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

The new messi
        sigpic

Comment

great young player

cant wait to see him next week at the brox

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
            The new messi
            i thought you said no trash talk....
            ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

He made one decent bit of play against Hibs lol no offence but id rather wait n see how he does against decent European teams and in Old firm games before saying hes amazing.Be good for the Scottish game in general if he does turn into a quality player though

Comment

a good player playing in a poor league

Comment

I hate Rangers and that's all im going to say sorry

Comment

Boo hoo all the tims just gutted he never went to them

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                      I hate Rangers and that's all im going to say sorry
                      Nugget

Comment

The new messi
                        totally agree, hope he keeps it up. watp!

Comment

He only looks good because he's now in a league with very average players,why was it that he was shipped out to Bolton on loan(couldn't get in the Man City 1st team) why has he been shipped to Ibrox(couldn't get in the Man City 1st team) says a lot really. Europe is where we will see if he's any good when he's up against real players. That's if you lot stay in long enough.

Comment

Gotta be in it to win it

The boy won't get into the man city first team due to him being 20 yr old, man city now have 16 midfielders and have spent nearly 400million on players, I would play big name players before giving a boy the chance,

I think he will be a revelation, overtime he picked up the ball he tried to attack defenders, skipping past them, can only be good for both rangers and Weiss its win win for both

The reason the guy is out on loan is to get experience, just like most young players do, old firm farm players out all the time and this guy will learn from the best, watty smith,

Man city wanted him to get European experience, hence why he chose the camps
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta be in it to win it

The boy won't get into the man city first team due to him being 20 yr old, man city now have 16 midfielders and have spent nearly 400million on players, I would play big name players before giving a boy the chance,

I think he will be a revelation, overtime he picked up the ball he tried to attack defenders, skipping past them, can only be good for both rangers and Weiss its win win for both

The reason the guy is out on loan is to get experience, just like most young players do, old firm farm players out all the time and this guy will learn from the best, watty smith,

Man city wanted him to get European experience, hence why he chose the camps
                              I would have thot Man City would have wanted a guy to get more experience in the further stages of the Champions League rather than the 1st couple . Oh I like winding up the old squirm guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X