This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champs league draws

1 question, and I know its a complicated system but why could spurs only go in group a?
    sigpic

Maybe they were Crouch....ing down to get away from the other groups.

Comment

is it not because a team from same country cant meet until quarters stu...
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Yea Danny that is a factor but 8 groups and 3 of which had English teams in I don't understand how they get away from all the other pots
        sigpic

Comment

**** knows stu i have always thought these things were fixed to suit having all the best teams available to be in latter stages...tbh stu you could not have picked a harder group to be in not favouring yous at all m8 what your opinion on the draw

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Mate we are 150/1 to win it lol, the best odds out of everyone in it, even the monkey teams that iv never heard of pmsl,
            I don't expect to go anywhere, but do any Scottish teams? Be good to see these teams especially man u
            And that's all I'm after, seeing real teams and who knows, maybe be able to pull a wee shock in one of the games
            sigpic

Comment

i said last week celtic needed another goal and im being proved right ...shockin....

Comment

Don't even know the score bud
                sigpic

Comment

2.0 2 penaltys in first 20 min stu might be more now cant bare to watch..we were shocking first half

Comment

4.0 goodnight......

Comment

Aye right that's the league over then
                      sigpic

Comment

motherwell almost out, dundee utd out and celtc almost out.

Co efficent is taking a hammering tonight!

Comment

Well Ian, as usual we shall fly the flag
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                            Well Ian, as usual we shall fly the flag

Comment

Well nearly done it but I'm proud of the boys after playing well in all their games we're getting the experience and that does help for the future hopefully. And it's not bad for a wee team from Lanarkshire.

Comment

Working...
                              X