X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Klitschko

Who you backing/ think will win?

I think it's gonna go to points and fingers crossed Haye will edge it

Haye probably but i hope he doesnt as hes an arrogant disgrace,would like him a whole lot better if he just got on with it the muppet.
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

I think novus is more of a hatton fan by the sounds of things, yeah he is cocky but he's good, dont like his attitude sometimes but love him as a boxer and of course hoping he will win!

Comment

Haye

Comment

Originally posted by BIGT369 View Post
          I think novus is more of a hatton fan by the sounds of things, yeah he is cocky but he's good, dont like his attitude sometimes but love him as a boxer and of course hoping he will win!
          Sure am mate
          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Im not sure of the other guy he's fighting so i would back him as he isnt a lying cheating money grabber!! Kick Hayes ***!!

Nicky x

Comment

haye in the 7th round.....K.O !!!

Comment

Not sure on the other guy. Nor really seen any of his fights. But im going haye purely coz hes british. Even tho i dont like him

Comment

I reckon Klitschko will win within the distance.
                  Would like Haye to win cos he's British but he acts like such a c0ck.

Shame ole Lennox Lewis ain't still around, he would have retired Haye a long time ago!

Comment

Think you gotta be abit arrogant to be a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
                      Think you gotta be abit arrogant to be a boxer
                      Most of the greats have been like this,its sort of part an partial of the job of maybe the fact they hard as **** lol

On saying that the heavyweight division is poor,has been for along time.Tyson was the last proper HW imo an only for the fact he was destroyed by don king he would have dominated right up to he retired.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X