This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Miller

canny hack it and now wants to come home awe dear!! is just too hard for him and does he need to work for his big money? Yes they all go for the big cash but when they realise they need to work for it they come crying back to Scotland "bring back home".

hes a ****...
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

His wife moved back here 2 months ago lol, Noone in there area speaks English, he is training for 12 hours every day as he isn't allowed to leave the training ground as its so hostile, his wife was saying she has been like a prisoner in her own home,

So I doubt its because he can't hack it, as much as iv heard its all down to his wife, I knew he would be back in Britain soon lol,
      sigpic

Comment

his wife of 22...pervert lol....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Wouldn't you? id be a pervert all my days pervert and proud
          sigpic

Comment

But they must have known what it was like before they moved out there tbh. Glasgow isn't exactly non-hostile. It's just an easy way of filling the account OK I would do the same but it's getting a bit too much now when they go and then want to come back soo soon.

Comment

I knew I was going on a new roster at work but didn't know I'd hate it as much as I do now I'm on it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-bandit View Post
                I knew I was going on a new roster at work but didn't know I'd hate it as much as I do now I'm on it
                Kick some *** then!!

Comment

but he only went for the money regardless so why not stick it out turks have already paid him 1m in wages so they aint going to let him go on the cheap...he will be in championship probably...

Comment

aye coz championship can pay out more cash than the spl can anyday Danny

Comment

scotty i read in the paper that hibs were wanting someone but they went to acrington stanley english 3rd division i think and hibs said they could not match the wages of acrington lol...

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                        scotty i read in the paper that hibs were wanting someone but they went to acrington stanley english 3rd division i think and hibs said they could not match the wages of acrington lol...
                        Yeh I seen something like that the other day Danny, just shows what pulling power the SPL has now a days lol. Accrington Stanley..........who are they lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                          Yeh I seen something like that the other day Danny, just shows what pulling power the SPL has now a days lol. Accrington Stanley..........who are they lol.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYP1...e_gdata_player
                          sigpic

Comment

That's the one lol.

Comment

Aww hope he does come back to Scotland. That cheeky smile mmhh

Comment

Working...
                              X