• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Milner doesn't sweat much Dan lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Phoenix View Post
      Looks like Milner doesn't sweat much Dan lol
      if all the city players tried as hard as Milner they would have walked the league.

Shame too many of them are just happy picking up their wages

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
        Always sad to see the football season come to an end but I'm glad to see the back of this one to be honest. Very disappointing overall and I think City were lucky to finish 2nd because they have been poor all season.

I managed to get James Milners T shirt yesterday when he threw it into the crowd after the teams lap of the pitch after the game. Shame it wasn't the kit but still better than nothing

I could do with some toilet paper forward it on please

Comment

• Andy Carroll sold to west ham for 15 mill still 10 more than he's worth lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tin545 View Post
            Andy Carroll sold to west ham for 15 mill still 10 more than he's worth lol
            Harsh lol - in a red shirt he was worth £5m but he's looked more like it at West Ham, certainly looks happier with Nolan around him -apparently he's deciding if he wants to go as the clubs have agreed the fee

Astra

Comment

• Liverpool announce they are interested in Iago Aspas, when asked what progress has been made on their new scouting system they replied "We have abandoned all hope of acquiring our own scouting system, we now watch what Swansea is doing."

Comment

• Dont flatter yourself!!!! lol

Comment

• Thank you for the cash Arsenal. Between £8-£12M for 29 year old Ashley Williams?!?!

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                  Dont flatter yourself!!!! lol

You know it's true son:

Joe Allen
                  Canas
                  Ashley Williams
                  Borini
                  Aspas

We are looking at Mark Hughes as our next manager... honest!

Comment

• You cant blame Joe for wanting to work with Brendan. Aspas is all just rumours, if hes cheap there are going to be a number of clubs for him, if you even believe the papers that is. Wasnt Rodgers Borinis youth team coach at Chelski? so again he wanted to link up with BR - not actually sure what to make of Borini as of yet mind, never been a prolific goal scorer has he? You can also Keep Williams, or rip Arsenal off, i dont care lol. Just keep him away from us!

And to be fair, all of our targets are nicked by Spurs!
                    Last edited by DJC; 24 May 2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post
                      You cant blame Joe for wanting to work with Brendan. Aspas is all just rumours, if hes cheap there are going to be a number of clubs for him, if you even believe the papers that is. Wasnt Rodgers Borinis youth team coach at Chelski? he just got loaned to Swansea - not actually sure what to make of Borini. You can also Keep William, or rip Arsenal off, i dont care lol. Just keep him away from us!

lol... I noticed that with Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post
                        You cant blame Joe for wanting to work with Brendan. Aspas is all just rumours, if hes cheap there are going to be a number of clubs for him, if you even believe the papers that is. Wasnt Rodgers Borinis youth team coach at Chelski? so again he wanted to link up with BR - not actually sure what to make of Borini as of yet mind, never been a prolific goal scorer has he? You can also Keep Williams, or rip Arsenal off, i dont care lol. Just keep him away from us!

If aspas is cheap surely Liverpool will pay at least 10 million for him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• 10 mil? Kidding aint ya?! 25m at least. We is amazing at bartering yo

Comment

• Swansea have a warchest to carry into the new season after landing £47,000,000 from TV money, £28,000,000 from commercial operations and £32,500,000 from player sales. With nearly £108,000,000 of revenue and last seasons expense bill of £46,000,000 the Swans can splash the cash.

Commercial revenue for 2012/2013 only includes figures for Jun '12 to Nov '12.

Comment

• Nice one, who would you want to see?

Didnt Laudrup say he would consider selling Williams so he can fund his transfer kitty?

Comment

• Yeah it looks like Williams is leaving, he and his agent have been trying to engineer a move for a long time. No matter how much our profit is from last season I cannot see us actually using all the money because the board want to expand the stadium. The warchest is my little bit of wishful thinking!!!

The players we are linked to are:

Canas : Central Midfielder (terms agreed and expected to sign on a free transfer)
                                Iago Aspas : Striker (terms agreed in principle but he is also speaking to other clubs, Sigurdsson also did this and ended up at Spurs)
                                Lukaku : Striker (this looked promising but he prefers Dortmund... who can blame him?)
                                Kone : Striker (No talks been done but would cost £5M)
                                Aubameyang : Striker (His agent, who is also his father and self confessed Laudrup fan, prefers him to move to Swansea to develop but will cost about £8M)

These are the only semi-realistic rumours

Comment

Working...
                                X