This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skipper View Post
    England were terrible in that second half, how Milner gets a game for England is anyone's guess. I can't believe woy didn't change things earlier after watching us get buttshagged half an hour BEFORE the goal went in.
    +1

What a joke

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Skipper View Post
      England were terrible in that second half, how Milner gets a game for England is anyone's guess. I can't believe woy didn't change things earlier after watching us get buttshagged half an hour BEFORE the goal went in.
      Woy's biggest pwoblem - never seemed to have a plan B

Astra

Comment

• This thread has quietened down a little
        sigpic

Comment

• Thats because we need 3 wins and a draw from the last 8 games assuming city win every game (i think thats right anyway)

Not alot of banter left for the rest, except the ABU crap
          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

• If we weren't at the top of the league it would be very busy!!
            Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
            Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
            Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

• Qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by bennyboi View Post
                Qpr
                gonners

Comment

• Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                  gonners
                  Yup, Harry cant save them , down they go........

Comment

• I think Everton are heading for a top four spot with spurs end of season blip due!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                      I think Everton are heading for a top four spot with spurs end of season blip due!

Its a possibiblity as Spurs are guaranteed to finish outside of the top four.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Novus View Post
                        Its a possibiblity as Spurs are guaranteed to finish outside of the top four.......
                        we have the top 4 again to play I think other than city and have Liverpool and arsenal!

Comment

• Aww we'll have to settle for the league

Don't know what fergie is trying to prove with his team selections. Wellbeck and Hernandez have never played we'll together. Why we need to rest players is beyond me and our wingers are terrible whatever happened to Valencia was a great player bombing forward now he won't even take a player on

Was a **** game which Chelsea probably deserved but utd where woefull

Phil dowd is anti man utd notice how friendly and pally he was the whole game with the Chelsea players emmm
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                            dowd is anti man utd notice how friendly and pally he was the whole game with the Chelsea players emmm
                            ??????

You can't blame the ref for getting knocked out of the FA cup like all the reds did when you were knocked out of Europe. Best team won again.

I would of preferred to play United in the Semi but I'm not complaining.
                            Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                              ??????

You can't blame the ref for getting knocked out of the FA cup like all the reds did when you were knocked out of Europe. Best team won again.

I would of preferred to play United in the Semi but I'm not complaining.
                              Naw not blaming him but hes always for te otherside when we play i was just highlighting the friendlyness with chelsea players during the match.

Mata had a shot and dowd went up to him all smiles i lip read he said unlucky mata that woulda put the ***** out !!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                                Naw not blaming him but hes always for te otherside when we play
                                Slight contradiction there? To be fair, everybody wants the other year to win, not just Dowd.
                                Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Working...
                                X