Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that was decided some time ago, possibly when Rooney initially kicked off about his contract (last year I think it was?)I think it is a good move provisionally as he's done a great job at Everton with no budget

but you don't know how the players will respond to him, will they respect him as much as fergie and will they work as hard for him as they did fergie? Also their is questions about him being able to handle big egos and big players and a big budget, but even if all of the above happens its not as though fergie has disappeared of the face of the planet he will be around for advice and guidance

I think the initial success won't be great be once he's found his feet united will be in amongst the title race

But that's just my 2p

Comment

• +1^^^
      Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
      Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
      Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

• It's a big gamble, Moyes is taking on the poisoned chalice of following on from SAF - tough call, if he gets the time and finds some success then he will be supported all the way.
        But if it all goes horribly wrong the fans will want SAF back from the directors box and Moyes will be off

Dealing with and attracting the big players will be his making or breaking I reckon, starting with Rooney

Astra

Comment

• Some Everton fans on not606 actually think their club can attract Laudrup

Comment

• Originally posted by ProjectVRD View Post
            Some Everton fans on not606 actually think their club can attract Laudrup
            U on not606?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Laudrup 100% not going anywhere!

Comment

• Hopefully Everton will take Pardew off our hands! (Wishful thinking I know)

Going to be an interesting season next year for sure

Comment

• Martinez will end up at Everton.
                  Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• Pereira will and I've got £40 on 14/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbo_VXR View Post
                      U on not606?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                      I am buddy. Same username. Usually found in the Swansea section. If I am not being troll, I would say that most Everton fans are realistic and they already know Laudrup is a very expensive option and that his release clause is a major stumbling block, they are seeing Martinez and Malky Mackay as the most likely at this point. Quite a few of them have gone as far as admitting that they may not be able to attract him away from Swansea by stating the pro's and con's, they see our financial position as a big pro for him to stay and being in the same European Competition next season as joining Everton being nothing more than a sideways step.

I think either Martinez or Mackay would be a great acquisition for the Toffee's, both are excellent managers... and you know all about Mackay yourself being a Leeds fan. I still cannot believe what he managed to do with Cardiff, as much as I hate that club they have a cracking manager.
                      Last edited by ProjectVRD; 10 May 2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProjectVRD View Post
                        I am buddy. Same username. Usually found in the Swansea section. If I am not being troll, I would say that most Everton fans are realistic and they already know Laudrup is a very expensive option and that his release clause is a major stumbling block, they are seeing Martinez and Malky Mackay as the most likely at this point. Quite a few of them have gone as far as admitting that they may not be able to attract him away from Swansea by stating the pro's and con's, they see our financial position as a big pro for him to stay and being in the same European Competition next season as joining Everton being nothing more than a sideways step.

I think either Martinez or Mackay would be a great acquisition for the Toffee's, both are excellent managers... and you know all about Mackay yourself being a Leeds fan. I still cannot believe what he managed to do with Cardiff, as much as I hate that club they have a cracking manager.
                        agree with Mackay being a top manager, they where distinctly average in both games v us this season but still beat us which shows how they did it

I have messaged you on there mate

Comment

• Harry redknapp please

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                            Harry redknapp please

Thats one way to end up relegated

Comment

• Have harry

Comment

• Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                                Harry redknapp please

He will only go somewhere he can spend loadsa money and Everton don't really have a pot to piss in

Comment

Working...
                                X