X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Gym thread

Ok guys,

Welcome to the big gym thread,

A place where you can ask questions regarding training, diet, form, suppliments etc,

There will be bo discussion about the use of steroids, human growth or any post cycle treatment in here, any posts about such things shall be removed

Enjoy guys
    Last edited by vxr-bandit; 4th January 2013, 08:06 PM.
    sigpic

McDonald's has a Rolo one out at the moment I hear is rather nice.
    sigpic
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

That's post workout nost
      sigpic

Comment

Don't have jack 3d as its banned in the forces, but used NO xplode that's good and men's fitness has these tablets in this months magazine they were good forgot what they was called but kept the packed as going to order some

Comment

Don't like the no xplode, its full of rubbish, have a feeling the rage will be banned for you too lol
          sigpic

Comment

Just eat proper mate and you won't need any of it. As above I'm forces and they have rediculous (sorry for spelling) rules about what to take so I just stick to a good diet and notice good gains, before I was in forces I took everything but soon as you start to rely on any of it it's horrible when you stop

Tapatalked this message right here!!
            Arden Blue VXR

Comment

Jack3d has a good write up and reviews, bloke at work uses it and loves it.

Comment

I have been taking creatine for 5 weeks - which i don't find it giving much more strength tbh.
                I am just trying to eat well for the time being, 5 meals a day - 6 eggs a day (egg white), and lots of chicken breasts - and it seems to gives me more strength during the workout
                also keep some spare protein shake in the kitchen. but if you are eating right, you shouldn't need much shakes at all.
                Just Performance
                Website | Facebook | Twitter | Live Chat

sigpic

Comment

I've got my diet sorted now and it's basically strict, just like the idea of having bags of energy during workouts, so this will help
                  Size is coming on quite well also
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm starting jack3d tomra and clenbuterol on Monday to rip up for napa in 6 weeks. Using optinum nutrition gold standard for my protein, al let you know how I get on.

Comment

Also used gaspari supermax aswell as no xplode, found great energy levels from both in the gym! More from gaspari thou!!

Comment

Also used no xplode, quite pricey but thumbs u from me.

Comment

6 weeks isn't a long time fella, clen will just be starting to work by then really, I would look at stacking the clen with a t3 or something to kickstart it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceVXR View Post
                            Just eat proper mate and you won't need any of it. As above I'm forces and they have rediculous (sorry for spelling) rules about what to take so I just stick to a good diet and notice good gains, before I was in forces I took everything but soon as you start to rely on any of it it's horrible when you stop

Tapatalked this message right here!!
                            R u serouse about it being banned mate

Comment

I'm in the raf, never heard of jack 3d being banned? Only steroids and recreational drugs are tested for.
                              VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                              http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Working...
                              X