This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers

Does the site have any boxers?, I currently do a form of kickboxing, but am thinking of trying boxing instead, just wondered if we have any on the site?

Probably will have some "3 can van-dammes" on here lol

Comment

Muhammad 'I'm ard' Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.Dan View Post
        Muhammad 'I'm ard' Bruce Lee
        Haha classic!!!, how did the rollers go in te end?, couldn't ind the thread to check?

Comment

405bhp. But it was holding back, it's going to RS Tuning tomorrow.

Comment

Still a very powerful astra!!!, I'm standard Atm :/, looking for stage 2 in jan and go from there, only prob is I've got 90k so I'm a bit nervous if it'll be ok

Comment

Haha. Yea it is a lot of miles to putting more strain through it. Just don't rag it and it should be okay.

Comment

Haha ye, anyway where are all the boxers!!!

Comment

I used to do a bit bud, still train in a boxing gym but don't do much anymore, more of just hitting the bag occasionally sparing with a friend. Personally I prefer mma it's a totally different game
                  Glacier white corsa burg:

Comment

Ye, I do like mma but, my stand up game is much better than my ground game + I like my face in one peice lol!!!

Comment

Yeah that's a fair point lol my face is still in one piece just about! It's just about agility mostly and reading the other person

Comment

Ye I'm sure it's great fun and I respect peope that do it, but I I get punched to te ground the last thin I want to worry about is someone kcking me in the fce lol!!, I like to just get back up and start again

Comment

LOL! I never thought about it like that my games more of bjj but do box as well I don't mind it but prefer to being able to restrain and it hurts more lol

Comment

I boxed from the the age of 14 until i was 24 then kickboxed from 24 until i was 30 and have competed throughout europe and the UK.....Thought about cage fighting a few years ago but i'm 43 now so time to say no i'm afraid lol.....

Comment

After watching Warrior

I want to do MMA lol
                              Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Working...
                              X