Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aint read the full thread just thought i would comment anyway.

I have been trying the good old cutting for quite a bit now. Always been a strength type guy who would always chase the heavy numbers. Weight went up with this as i was really slack with my diet. Quite happily gave out training/diet advice to family/friends but always struggled myself to do as i say.

18 month ago i decided it was time as i hit 22st 8lbs (316lbs) on the scales. Got to 18st myself and then it became a struggle. Hired my coach and now sitting at 16st 2lbs. so down 89lbs so far and think i have another stone to go before i have visible abs etc.

everyone elses diet etc going to plan?

Comment

• Originally posted by craigyyboi View Post
      Aint read the full thread just thought i would comment anyway.

I have been trying the good old cutting for quite a bit now. Always been a strength type guy who would always chase the heavy numbers. Weight went up with this as i was really slack with my diet. Quite happily gave out training/diet advice to family/friends but always struggled myself to do as i say.

18 month ago i decided it was time as i hit 22st 8lbs (316lbs) on the scales. Got to 18st myself and then it became a struggle. Hired my coach and now sitting at 16st 2lbs. so down 89lbs so far and think i have another stone to go before i have visible abs etc.

everyone elses diet etc going to plan?
      My diet plan is going really well at the minute and I feel miles better for it, and I'm saving a tonne of money pre planning my meals too as an extra incentive.

I've broken my meals up to 6/7 smaller portions a day rather than 3 large meals with snacking in between.
      I've cut out junk food altogether and replaced it with healthy balanced meals.
      I now snack on fruit or protein bars/shakes rather than biscuits or crisps etc.
      Few small changes too, light marge, skimmed milk that sort of stuff.

Going well just need to get back into the swing of training now.

James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      James
      Custom 2015 Summit White GTC VXR

Comment

• Originally posted by GTC_VXR View Post
        My diet plan is going really well at the minute and I feel miles better for it, and I'm saving a tonne of money pre planning my meals too as an extra incentive.

I've broken my meals up to 6/7 smaller portions a day rather than 3 large meals with snacking in between.
        I've cut out junk food altogether and replaced it with healthy balanced meals.
        I now snack on fruit or protein bars/shakes rather than biscuits or crisps etc.
        Few small changes too, light marge, skimmed milk that sort of stuff.

Going well just need to get back into the swing of training now.

James.

the money saving when your know what your going to be eating is great! plus saves any extra unplanned trips for food shopping where you end up buying crap haha
        i find once you have been into the swing of things for a few weeks it gets alot easier.

my calories are around 2300kcal just now which for me is low and then i have a refeed on a saturday with 3300kcals. Always look forward to the saturdays but try to eat as clean as i can. Its the only day i dont have my meals pre planned

What training split you running?

Comment

• Originally posted by craigyyboi View Post
          the money saving when your know what your going to be eating is great! plus saves any extra unplanned trips for food shopping where you end up buying crap haha
          i find once you have been into the swing of things for a few weeks it gets alot easier.

my calories are around 2300kcal just now which for me is low and then i have a refeed on a saturday with 3300kcals. Always look forward to the saturdays but try to eat as clean as i can. Its the only day i dont have my meals pre planned

What training split you running?
          I'm probably hitting between 1800-2000kcal per day at the minute which is also low for me. But I'm not lifting at the minute so my body doesn't beg for more. Once I weight train I can eat for Britain.

Other than my mountain hiking (which I'm into) I'm only doing a bit of circuit training at the minute just to burn off a bit of fat and keep the joints ticking over, the lifting will come, eventually.

James
          Custom 2015 Summit White GTC VXR

Comment

• Christ im cutting on 2800 -3000 cals and im constantly hungry!
            Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Comment

• my cut started at 3k and i have been on it for a good bit now but just get small changes everytime the weight stalls. cant wait to be in a surplus again lol

Comment

• Your body will adapt to the calorie intake, always have to keep mixing it up or increasing the output in your workouts to burn more calories off. Im going back on a bulk in September .... cannot come fast enough
                Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Comment

• Wave method
                  Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
                  Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
                  Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Working...
                  X