This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new wheels

Arrived today, still setting it up but cannot wait to get out again!

Many thank to those who helped with advising.

Looks like a nice bit of kit mate. Secretly says you wanted a Grasshopper Burg
    Flame Red Corsa

Comment

what filter are you going to get,panel or cone.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myles_D View Post
        Looks like a nice bit of kit mate. Secretly says you wanted a Grasshopper Burg
        This and another £300 of kit was bought from my RS deposit which fell through. Green car to green bike.

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
        what filter are you going to get,panel or cone.

Can you sort me out with some 888s for it?

Comment

Well i was expecting something tottaly different lol
          Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

what u doing with the corsa now getting it back up to stage 3 or just leaving it.

Comment

Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
              what u doing with the corsa now getting it back up to stage 3 or just leaving it.
              Just gonna leave it mate.
              Maybe put petrol in it and get a stage 1 map or stage 2 and put the decat back in c

Comment

Nice choice although looks like seat a bit low. As for mods lots of training to get legs like Chris Hoy apparently gives you more torque than a Jag XKR!!
                sigpic WG Motorworks Stage 4+, Owens hta turbo, Piper Cams, Lightened flywheel, Quaife LSD ,356mm K Sports ,KW clubsports, Safety Devices cage, Sparco buckets, Aircon delete, 18in TD's, R888s.

Comment

Originally posted by VEE EX AR View Post
                  Nice choice although looks like seat a bit low. As for mods lots of training to get legs like Chris Hoy apparently gives you more torque than a Jag XKR!!
                  Mate that's just how it arrived. It's where I'm happy with in regards to me leg angle at full stroke.
                  Got a full bike fitting tomorrow from a professional.

Comment

get some speedplay pedals on it.. used to have them on my road bike.
                    also if you want some nice wheels try zipp 404's or lightweight if you a seriously light set of wheels.
                    Corsa Blue Edition - Tints - 18's - Heko wind deflectors - HID's -
                    LED rear plate bulbs - Just Performance LED DRL's -
                    Green Cotton Cone filter - online stickers - Remus 3 piece

Comment

looks spot on

Comment

Cheers mate.

Had a professional bike fitting the other week. Cannot believe how much better it is to ride now and only a few adjustments were made. Really recommend one if anyone is serious about riding or wants the most from it.

Managed another good ride out today although this "warm" spell is cooling off again

Comment

haha wasent expecting that, nice wheels tho mate

Comment

Working...
                          X